RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

He Moaned and Wriggled on my Dick Satartia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Video language: English
Amaeur mistress in black, hard fucked strapon action in doggystyle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1440kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 81.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Moaned and Wriggled on my Dick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Youko - Japanese Foot Seduction Antigua and Barbuda

Genres: Femdom, POV, asian, feet
Mistress Youko's adorable sexy Japanese feet seduce you to make you her good boy. She allows you to get weaker and weaker while you stare at her beautiful feet. You will be obsessed with Mistress Youko's sexy Japanese feet.
Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15367kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Youko - Japanese Foot Seduction
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mega Ass Blasters! Wolverine

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Goddess Lexi gets a surprise visit from Carmen Rivera, Domina Dahlia, and a big bag of monster-sized dicks!! Lexi is perfectly equipped with two obedient anal whores who would give anything to please this trio of All-Star Mistresses..especially their asses. Both sluts have their fuck-holes bent over and royally pounded with massive strap-on dicks keeping them stuffed and filled from both ends.
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Ass Blasters!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

This strap-on is knee-deep! Westfir

Tore his ass in the bathroom, Busty amateur girl Poly fucking pegging action.
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3119kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 159.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This strap-on is knee-deep!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Slave Is Punished & Fisted By London River Pasadena

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Marcelo, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo
Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with hard slaps. Then I take out a particularly vicious spatula and start marking him with that. As he shrieks I just get more excited. I hold him affectionately around the waist while I continue hurting him and soaks me in the sound of his deafening screams. I then bend him over and put an assortment of objects in his ass including my fist and a particularly large red dildo. Finally I tie him down on a box and put an electric plug up his ass. The electricity makes him groan with delights. I am so impressed with Marcelo that I cannot let him leave without giving him and orgasm. Marcelo and I are affectionate people. Luckily both of us like to show it the hard way.
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Slave Is Punished & Fisted By London River
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ClareSpanksMen 4 Videos Baldwinville

Audrey is upset about the electric bill, which is extra high because her husband has been running the air conditioner all day. She gives him one of the longest, hardest spanking she has ever given with the wooden bath brush tearing up his naughty bottom.
Video: 1440x1080

Total size: 1.7 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ClareSpanksMen 4 Videos
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brandi Love-Stepmom Milking Control Paonia

Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob
Alex is about to go out to a party to hook up with some sleazy girls, but his Stepmom Brandi Love has other ideas. Brandi does not want him around girls who are just after his big trust fund, so she decides to take matters into her own hands by milking Alex herself before she lets him leave! Brandi expertly controls Alex through his dick, getting him more and more excited as she uses different techniques to jerk his cock, She even lets him kiss her large breasts just to make him even hornier, Once Alex has been milked to orgasm, Brandi has another surprise for him - a chastity cage! She is not taking any chances on Alex getting horny enough to have sex even after his milking, so she is keeping her control over his cock
Duration: 16:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8137kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandi Love-Stepmom Milking Control
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom & Humiliation From London River Eupora

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sergeant Miles, London River
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, All Sex
Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him . Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge. London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper plate and London is about to flip the switch and run electricity through it. Then he finds himself gripping the metal bar holding himself up with all of his strength, but no matter how strong he is, occasionally that strength gives and he falls down onto that plate. When that happens, to London's great amusement, his whole body jerks upward and he lets out a shout of pain. London has a complicated relationship with her attacker, she wants to enjoy him, but she doesn't want him to enjoy much of anything. That's why she comes up with the idea to smear lidocaine on his dick, cover that up with a condom so it won't effect her, and play with it to her heart's content. First she sits on his face, watching him struggle, unable to breathe with his mouth and nose covered by her ass and pussy. After a while, he stops struggling and falls , and then it's time for her to have her fun. She climbs on top of his dick and rides it to her heart's content.
Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom & Humiliation From London River
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pleasure’s forbidden Deer Trail

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: German
Warmed up with a proper blowjob from a humble pain slut, this chubby slave feels just great. Unfortunately for him, pleasure will soon give way to pain and humiliation when his Mistress steps onto the scene, bends him over and starts paddling him!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:53
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 578.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pleasure’s forbidden
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Andre Shakti - Andre Vs Marcelo (2022) Windber

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Andre Shakti
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Okay, so Marcelo is tired of losing! We see this subby dude evolve today. He is able to sweep and reverse this bad ass female, Andre Shakti quite a few times and give her a big run for her money. Andre comes to us with a ton of session wrestling experience. She trains in her spare time and she hopes to be an Evolve Fights champion someday. Marcelo has called her out which is somewhat of a slap in the face to Andre. Marcelo has never won a match. It's true he does love to be fucked in the ass but when he wins today, he plans on making Andre do all the work by fucking him in the ass so he can lay there and take his prize. This is a great competitive match with many submissions and humiliating penalties. Both Grapplers are made to submit and take they take their penalty while being made humble. Winner spanks the loser until they can't take any more. Marcelo is fucked in the ass, Andre wears a strap on like a Domme!
Duration: 43:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andre Shakti - Andre Vs Marcelo (2022)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bonding Anal Like Bonding Latex - Madtinykitty - Mega Pack - Part 1 Townshend

There are so many ways to put cucks in their place, but bending one over on the couch and pegging it in front of my bull may be my favourite. In this clip, I slip into a super sexy black lingerie and strap-on harness set.

Total size: 9.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonding Anal Like Bonding Latex - Madtinykitty - Mega Pack - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tickling Handjobs Compilation Gage

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Slave mans and husbands Tickling Handjobs compilation scenes, over 90 minute.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickling Handjobs Compilation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Damazonia FemDom Strapon Collection Part One Monmouth

She likes to push her cock in her slave's mouth but at the same time, she can't help filling her own mouth with some cock.

Total size: 31.2 GB in 29 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Damazonia FemDom Strapon Collection Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Rebeca foot worship Wickhaven

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Foot Worship
Blonde mistress Mistress Rebeca foot worship and trampling slave older man.
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3426kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 502.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Rebeca foot worship
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bastinado Suspension Yatesville

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination
In FemDom Goddess Cheyenne Bastinado Suspension a perfect target for discipline are the tender soles of the feet, that leaves a lasting reminder with each step of Who is in Control. Download and enjoy!
Duration: 7:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5031kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 273.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bastinado Suspension
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Nicole Loves Domination Part 4 Velva

Cast: Nicole
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage
In the next part, a beautiful Russian woman named Nicole will fuck a slave in the ass. Download and enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3939kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 335.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Nicole Loves Domination Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rough Bondage With Deep Anal & Dick Tied Pfaffenweiler

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Rick Hunt, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Mask, Flogging, Slapping, Electro Torture, Ejaculation
Rick Hunt saw Topgrl and knew he had to apply to be in a shoot with London. He was so enthusiastic that she decided that he wouldn't go home disappointed. London loves a hard cock, especially when it only gets harder when she introduces pain. London first ties Rick on his knees, securing his member to the floor. She attaches some binder clips to some of his more sensitive areas before pulling out the single tail and adding stripes to his exposed chest. She canes his inner thighs as his screams are muffled by his tape gagged mouth. She then removes the clips, dragging them off his skin agonizingly slow and pinching the marks left over to get a few more screams out of him. London Then bending him over, propping his ass up by his balls and proceeds to whip him and shock his exposed testicles. She giggles with delights as he wails some more. Finally she puts a leather hood on him and bends him over, securing his cock in a fleshlight as she fucks his ass. She has a vibrator tied to his junk so she can play with him some more while she rails him hard. Rick cums hard before she is through with him and through with him, she leaves him panting in the darkness of his hood.
Duration: 41:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Bondage With Deep Anal & Dick Tied
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pegging without Arms he Cums 3 Times Welch

Poly sweet amateur mistress, hard fucking pegging doggystyle action.
Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2001kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 133.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pegging without Arms he Cums 3 Times
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla