Alt 27 Kasım 2021, 12:23   #1250
RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Nice Wonderfull Full Unreal Vip New Collection Fragile Slave. Part 4. Holmdel

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
is back and this time she is tied to a sybian in the middle of our warehouse. The intensity is increased more and more and we watch as she has mind-blowing orgasms. Her body quivers and shakes as she screams for it to stop, but not this time

Total size: 5.4 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Wonderfull Full Unreal Vip New Collection Fragile Slave. Part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beautifull Cool Sweet Gold New Collection Tied In Heels. Part 4. Eindhoven

she shows off her fantastic figure in skintight jean leggins and a tight, sleevele

Total size: 6.9 GB in 16 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautifull Cool Sweet Gold New Collection Tied In Heels. Part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic Tobias

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
The first few whip lashes bring her back to the real world. Once she is all the way with us again we have a few needs that she needs to meet. PD wants his cock sucked. The members want to see some more tears.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

You Will Give In Hyde

Brenda comes home from work to find a intruder in her home. The shock of in scares her and she blacks out. When the intruder sees this he takes advantage of the situation and ties Brenda up. At that point is when he found her purse laying on the couch. When he goes through it he finds Brenda's credit card. The only thing is he needs the pin number. About that time Brenda comes wakes up to find herself bound on the floor. He asked her the pin and she refuses to give it up. Let's see what he puts Brenda threw to get what he wants. You really won't believe it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:57
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 878kbps

File size: 413.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Will Give In
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dominatrix Tales: Tied and Teased Hanapepe

Cast: Ash Hollywood and Melissa Jacobs
Genres: bondage, lezdo
DOMINATRIX TALES: Tied and TeasedSCENE 1:Ash Hollywood and Melissa Jacobs star in this hot 5-part series.The action begins with Melissa bound and struggling on the floor. When Ash arrives, she teases Melissa’s curvy body, paying special attention to her juicy ass. Before long, Ash strips down, revealing a hot latex outfit. She mounts Melissa and teases her to ecstasy.SCENE 2:Ash Hollywood has Melissa Jacobs tied up and exposed in this scene. Her arms, hands, feet, and knees are all tightly secured. She struggles to cry for help underneath a tape gag. Ash ransacks Melissa’s apartment, searching for money and jewelry. At the end of the scene, Ash offers to untie Melissa is she agrees to be her submissive little sex slave. Melissa agrees and Ash leads her to the bedroom.SCENE 3:Ash Hollywood and Melissa Jacobs are at their best in this scene. The scene opens with a fully tied and gagged Melissa writhing on the bed. Ash enters, demanding access to Melissa’s safe. When she returns, she fixes a taut crotch-rope on Melissa before blindfolding her. “You wish you could see the things I’m going to do to you…”SCENE 4:Scene 4 features both of our stars bound and gagged. We’re treated to delicious views of their juicy asses and perky tits as they wiggle and struggle on the couch and floor. In the second half of the scene, Ash struggles by herself on the bed. Has Melissa freed herself?SCENE 5:The tables have turned! Melissa Jacobs is now in charge. Ash Hollywood, dressed in a latex, french maid costume, struggles on the bed as Melissa teases and punishes her. Melissa brings out one of her favorite toys and also delivers some firm spankings to Ash’s perfect ass.Category: BONDAGE
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominatrix Tales: Tied and Teased
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Solicitations Please Part One Marina Mc Gee

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
She falls asleep for a little bit and when she wakes up PD has plans to show her exactly how it feels to be invaded by a stranger.
The bondage he puts her in is extremely tight.
Duration: 45:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 507.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Solicitations Please Part One Marina
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hung Colony

London River works for the county. She goes around in her stupid car and tells people that they are going to have to pay more taxes. Boy did she chose the wrong door to knock on today. OT doesn't understand why she is being such a bitch. When she tries to leave OT informs her that she'll need to pay more penance.
First she's tied up on the counter in his kitchen. He lets her have it with the cane. Some hard bastinado is exactly what OT requires to make him feel better about the extra taxes. He isn't without mercy though. He ties her up in a contorted position with her legs spread wide and starts giving her orgasm after orgasm with a huge hunk of metal in her ass.
OT doesn't stop. He puts her in one fucked up position after another and takes her breath away. It's true love!
Duration: 39:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ill-treatment part 4 Glencoe

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm
Focused on chest torture. There is the use of toys. No intercourse, pleasant viewing and good mood...

Total size: 23.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ill-treatment part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lupus Clip Sanford

And because we don’t want to reveal all, we’re just going to give you a small taste of a spanking delicacy, properly experienced by two beautiful small-town girls and their ill-mannered maid.
Format: avi
Duration: 33:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2712kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lupus Clip
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mia - High Intensity Part 1 Rabun Gap

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
BDSM shootings is lovely to watch, but how about being a model in such a video? Mia also likes BDSM but would not like to be involved unless she needs the money. Here is her brutal experience. She gets her legs spread and her pussy completely exposed. Countless strokes hit down on her poor pussy and smooth legs. Nice that she is an obedient girl that never resists to Dr. Lmp, except helpless screams lovely tears on her face.
Duration: 15:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8976kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia - High Intensity Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cool Vip Hot Collection Of The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree. Part 1. Saint Jacob

By the time she wakes up the experiment is already being set up. The Doctor has a special business, taking innocent women off of the street and turning them into the hottest slaves in the world. It isn't so much training as it is conditioning. When it is over she won't just be some submissive that is looking for a good time. She will be a complete sexual slave who can't help but serve whatever man takes over her life.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cool Vip Hot Collection Of The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HT - Shades Of The Black - Jessie Parker and Jack Hammer Dixmont

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jessie Parker
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Vibrator
Mattie Borders fantasizes about what it would be like to experience slave training. Her curiosity gets the best of her and she writes in, requesting to be trained by Cyd. A few weeks later, she receives the following instructions.
She is to arrive at the farm on a specific date and time and make her way into the upper bay of the barn. She has no idea what is in store for her once she gets there, but the experience will change her forever.
Duration: 41:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Shades Of The Black - Jessie Parker and Jack Hammer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Desperation Waterbury Center

There's nothing better than the look of desperation in the eyes of a subject. As she strains against her bonds you can tell she wants something. Whether it's to pee, to eat, to orgasm, or simply to be free. Desperation plays beautifully on the face of a woman.
Fallon is desperate for it all. She wants to be fucked. She wants to be tied. She needs to breath. She needs to cum. This is just how OT wants her. So that's how she'll be. OT wants her to struggle with positions that test her flexibility and her stamina.
The teasing takes it's toll as Fallon begs for release. With her ass hooked and her cunt being vibrated the need grows within her. Desperation is fully realized when her pussy is pulled open. Her nipples are pulled up to the ring above her. The vibrator is hung just barely touching her clit. She wonders if the pressure is enough to get her off. Will she even get to cum?
Duration: 42:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Birthday Bondage - Tape Head Harness Yinchuan

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
David has wanted to do some weird bondage thing for a while, so as his girlfriend, I thought it would be nice to let him get a chance to do what he wants for his birthday. I tell him and he is pretty excited about it. He gives me a super tight skirt to put on, high heels that are far beyond what I would normally wear. I feel like the overall effect is rather slutty, but it is his birthday. We walk over to an area of the room and he tells me that he's happy that I'm finally letting him try this on me.
I hope my hands behind my back like he explained, but I didn't expect the ropes to get be so tight, especially when he my elbows together and ties them off. He then ties my wrists behind my back and I like this less and less. He runs his hands over my body bending me over and giving my butt a few light taps and I can see a few advantages to this. About that time, he grabs a HUGE pair of panties and stuffs it in my mouth. I'm somewhat annoyed since it's so big, but when he pulls the stocking over my head I'm officially pissed. I did NOT agree to that! I hate the way it messes up my hair and squishes my eyes. I ask him to take the stocking off and whimper as he wraps black tape around my head over the gag. Things just go steadily downhill from here.
By the end of the clip, my arms are raised in a nigh strappado and David had used tape to make a head harness type head cage on the head, despite me wanting him to just take the thing off. I think this will be the last time I let him play these types of games with me..
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 674.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Birthday Bondage - Tape Head Harness
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jeze Belle Subspace Mc Connell

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Fetish
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeze Belle Subspace
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Tight Ropes and Sock Stuffing Gags Siggiewi

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Elizabeth gets home after a very long day at work and is looking forward to a little time alone to relax on her couch before her roommate get home. Before she even makes it to the couch though, a man runs in from another room and tackles her, shoving her off her feet and onto the couch. She curses at him trying to push him away, high pitch squeals spill from her mouth as she struggles to get away. The man grabs her wrists in one hand while he flips her over and gets the bundle of rope ready to tie her with the other.
The man starts Elizabeth's bondage with a tight elbow rope, pulling her arms tightly together. She screams at him to let her go and tries to convince him to just take their stuff and leave her alone. After seeing her in her tight skirt, silky skirt, and high heels, he has other things on his mind than just their stuff. He ties her wrists together as well, squirming under his weight but unable to escape.
The man loops a rope around her ankles then changes positions to get a better angle to lash her sexy legs together. He jerks her up to a sitting position and pulls out a pair of socks from his pocket. He her to open her mouth with one arm around her throat and the other stuffing the pair of socks in her mouth. Once they are in he wraps clear packing tape around her head to secure the socks in place. She whimpers and whines as he pulls the tape tight around her head. He then reaches down to unbutton her blouse, unhooks her front closure bra and teases her nipples before grabbing some more rope for her knees.
Find out what happens when I get home from work in the clip!.
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4397kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 539.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Tight Ropes and Sock Stuffing Gags
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Foxy Jesus Slippery Rock

Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that.
She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
OT puts lexi up in a cross position and the juices flow from her cunt. She can't hold back her arousal. It just drips down her leg. OT lets Lexi have a taste before he fingers her sweet little asshole. He whips and fondles her toned body.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Jesus
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secondary Screaming Haw River

Airport security is just the worst. For Luci Lovett it's going to be a nightmare. OT says he's found some bomb fragments in her bags. She's going to prison unless she can come up with a way to make it worth OT's while.
She's apprehensive, but she complies as he has Luci strip for him. The threat of prison time looming over her is all the incentive she needs to let him put his hands on her. OT's going to get everything he wants. With a nice body like Luci has he's going to have a lot of fun.
Once she's tied up OT drops the convincing act and goes full on creep doing to Luci whatever he wants. He even makes her search her own cunt for more contraband. He finds more evidence and he uses it. Luci has no chance of escape.
Duration: 38:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secondary Screaming
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Assylum - Xaya Lovelle - Punish my Ass Inside and Out Lyndora

After her super intense first session, Xaya returned, covered in bruises and with a sore asshole. You see, she likes suffering and likes the physical record of it. So what could Dr. Mercies do out of the kindness of his heart but to lay bruises upon bruises and to add anal soreness on top of anal soreness. This session is for you sick fucks who like to see an already wrecked ass get wrecked on top of its wreckage. Know, at least, that Xaya enjoyed this, in a masochistic kind of way.
Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5706kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Xaya Lovelle - Punish my Ass Inside and Out
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stay Fit Or Get Hit Glassport

Release Year: 2020
Tracey Sweet is restless. She needs to burn off her excess energy. Exercise session under the sting of the whip, followed by a tight hogtie serve to pacify her.
The distraction won't last long - a few hours perhaps, maybe the afternoon. Tracey knows tomorrow she will be caned for the first time in her life.
Perhaps all the anticipation explains why she's so restless in the first place.
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stay Fit Or Get Hit
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fetish Nation Hot Excellent Perfect Cool New Collection. Part 5. Montbeliard

I’ve always wanted to be tied up and dominated she tells me ever since I can remember. I’m very sexual, but I’ve never found anyone that would play that game with me. I live in a very small town.

Total size: 8.0 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Nation Hot Excellent Perfect Cool New Collection. Part 5.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla