Alt 04 Ekim 2021, 03:18   #105
RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Devon Shows Off His Feet & Socks Tougaloo

Genres: Feet,Fetish
Video language: English
Devon is just about as cute as an amateur dude can get and what's more is he's got a wonderful pair of size 10 1/2 feet he showed off for us at MyFriendsFeet. Devon is always smiling. Especially when he knows there are many people watching him sit back, slowly take off his shoes and play with his size 10 1/2s. We certainly loved it and so do our members!.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1209kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 68.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devon Shows Off His Feet & Socks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Handpacked III - Jampacked Toluca Lake

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Hot House Entertainment , Club Inferno
Cast: Steve Richards, Tony Serrano, Rex Armswell, Ruben D'Angelo, Kent North, Warren Lord, Xavier Vitale, Scott Samson, Darien Shaw, Mike Vista
Genres: Buttplay, Double Penetration, Fisting, Group, Hairy, Leather, Fetish, Rimming, Dildos, Tattoos, Uncut
Club Inferno first sparked your interest with Handpacked, then fueled the fire with Manpacked. Now part three of Wolfgang Bang's filthy handball series explodes in your face, featuring so much shocking, outrageous hardcore sex we had to call it Jampacked! Hot House Exclusive Kent North, one of the hottest men to hit the handball scene, makes his debut in Jampacked. Don't be deceived by his classic good looks. This handsome and hung stud proves to be the nastiest pig in the Club Inferno lineup!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:34
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1401kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handpacked III - Jampacked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Drew Sebastian, Dale Savage Newtonia

Cast: Drew Sebastian, Dale Savage
Genres: Daddy, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Piercing, Tattoos
It's Dale Savage, the religious leader of 'Handful of Faith' that allows Drew Sebastian to take a plunge into his holy hole. Drew immediately bends Father Savage over the pew and begins warming his hole up before going wrist-deep in his ass! As Dale's ass revels in the fisting, he stands on the pew and shows how much more he can take! Drew is really getting off and getting Father Savage off, so he has the Father lay down on the pew as he fists Dale's hole and finishes him off, divinely inspiring a cum shower!
Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 575.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew Sebastian, Dale Savage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Naked Hunks with a Pole De Kalb

Release Year: 2015
Genres: twink,frat,Benjipolenaked
In this video you'll see how the guys have fun. they are young and beautiful, slender and sexy
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 3303kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Hunks with a Pole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caleb's Socks & Feet Worshiped By Dev Miston

If there's one thing that Dev loves more than anything it's smelly feet. And Caleb has some of the ripest feet we've ever had the pleasure of sniffing at MyFriendsFeet. Dev worships the hell out of Caleb's feet here. Caleb loves being foot worshiped. He's had it done a few times now and he's becoming addicted. I don't think he realized how good a job Dev was going to do at worshiping his feet, but he soon found out!.
Duration: 21:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1207kbps

File size: 215.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caleb's Socks & Feet Worshiped By Dev
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gary's Massages His Size 11 Feet Depue

Watching a businessman show off his size 11 1/2 feet is one hell of a hot scene. I had to capture Gary loving his sexy feet for the MyFriendsFet camera. Gary is a quiet, intelligent hunk, but certainly knows all about how to be sexy and masculine on camera. I didn't have to coach him at all as he massaged his perfect feet and made them good after a long day of work!.
Duration: 21:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1323kbps

File size: 231.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gary's Massages His Size 11 Feet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jon's Foot & Sock Worship Fantasy Tolstoy

In this MyFriendsFeet shoot Jon comes back to his lonely hotel room after a long day. He has been thinking a lot about what it would be like to have a man at his feet to worship his socks and suck his toes. He lays on the bed and lets his mind take him into an erotic fantasy about having someone appear at his feet to give them the attention they deserve. As his feet and socks are worshiped he shoots a huge load. Was it real or just his fantasy coming true'!.
Duration: 17:08
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 901kbps

File size: 129.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jon's Foot & Sock Worship Fantasy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Two Hot Jocks Worshiped At Once Le Roy

It's every foot fetish site owner's wet dream to have as many gorgeous men to worship as possible. For this MyFriendsFeet scene I had Dev and Ivan come by and while they watched TV I approached them to worship their gorgeous peds. It was a nice, hot, sunny day and that meant their sport socks were ripe with man smells. Damn I love that! Both Dev and Ivan were very receptive to my touch, mouth and tongue. I left them in a well-pleased state, I'm sure. He He..
Duration: 18:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1214kbps

File size: 177.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Hot Jocks Worshiped At Once
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edison's Size 11 Feet & Smelly Socks Worshiped Dordrecht

Edison's size 11 feet and smelly socks were worshiped by submissive foot slave Dennis in this HOT MyFriendsFeet video. Dennis is such a suck when it comes to hot, sweaty feet and Edison's were far too hard for him to resist. Edison was looking forward to it, as he knows all too well how adept a foot worshiper Dennis is. He wasn't wrong either, as Dennis sniffed his ripe socks and licked his sweaty feet completely clean!.
Duration: 12:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps

File size: 189.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edison's Size 11 Feet & Smelly Socks Worshiped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Frank's Big Size 13 Feet & Socks Worshiped Portlandville

Smooth skin and dark hair drive me insane on a guy. Frank is ALL hunk and then some. He kicked back on my couch so I could worship his big, size 13 feet for a MyFriendsFeet scene. Frank had never had his feet touched in such a way and I could tell that right off the bat. The expressions of bliss that came across his handsome face were awesome. It's like all the tension of life just left his body as I worshiped his size 13s with my hands and mouth!.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1294kbps

File size: 210.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frank's Big Size 13 Feet & Socks Worshiped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Peter's Socks & Feet Worshiped After A Long Day Tenaha

Peter's socks and feet get worshiped after a long day in this MyFriendsFeet scene and he loved it. Of course, with me doing the worshiping, who wouldn't love it' He He. Peter is very sexy with his dark skin and muscular body and his size 9 1/2 aren't too shabby either. I don't think he had ever had it so good, as Peter mentioned that his girlfriends never touches his feet. Too bad for her and great for me!.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1009kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 130.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peter's Socks & Feet Worshiped After A Long Day
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worship Ace Hanson's Feet & Socks Until He Cums Adamstown

Ace Hanson is some fine muscle stud, there's no doubt of that. And I had the immense pleasure of worshiping his gorgeous feet verbally while he strokes his hard cock in this highly erotic MyFriendsFeet scene. Ace didn't want to be touched in this video, instead opting to have me worship him verbally while he jerked off and presented his wonderfully sexy feet!.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1159kbps

File size: 144.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worship Ace Hanson's Feet & Socks Until He Cums
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lee Shows Off His Sexy Tanned Feet Meeker

I love it when guys come into the MyFriendsFeet studio with a great tan. Lee looks great with a sun-baked body and his feet look even better too. He loves playing with his feet and in the process, rubs his sport socks against his raging hard-on. I have to admit that I had a hard time controlling myself while taking video of his hot stud!.
Duration: 9:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1296kbps

File size: 101.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lee Shows Off His Sexy Tanned Feet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

6'3" Parker London Gets His Size 13 Feet Worshiped Winnabow

Parker London is every man's man, being that he's 6'3", loaded with tattoos and has size 13 feet. I worshiped this hunk to the fullest degree in this MyFriendsFeet video. Parker made my mouth drool from the first time I met him. And he's so calm, cool and collected. That is, until I had my mouth and fingers on his huge feet. Then he had to pull out his big cock and stroke it to a cum filled climax!.
Duration: 11:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1803kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 157.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 6'3" Parker London Gets His Size 13 Feet Worshiped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bailey's Feet & Socks Worshiped Hedgesville

Bailey is a sturdy, strong, muscular guy who doesn't say a lot. But he doesn't need to. His handsome face and and perfect body were so alluring as I had him ready for foot worship in this MyFriendsFeet scene. Bailey had never experienced anything like this before. Which made me want to work even harder on his feet with my hands, mouth and tongue. I planned on showing this stud that life can be wonderful with the right foot worshiper!.
Duration: 11:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 981kbps

File size: 93.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bailey's Feet & Socks Worshiped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Galt's Size 14 Socks & Feet Worshiped Tolley

Galt is tall and absolutely gorgeous. Such incredible European looks to this man. With his size 14 feet and great looks he sure made a great foot worship idol in a MyFriendsFeet shoot. I couldn't resist going absolutely crazy on his huge feet. This dress socks and feet smelled SO good. They tasted amazing too. Galt had never had it so good and I got to foot worship a gorgeous stud!.
Duration: 22:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1533kbps

File size: 280.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Galt's Size 14 Socks & Feet Worshiped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla