Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 05 Eylül 2021, 16:16   #29
RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Aðustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Dungeon Games Dickinson Center

Cast: Bijoux Chocolate
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Bondage, CFNM, Extreme Penetrations, Female Domination, Fetish, Flogging, International, Interracial, Latex, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons FemDo
Video language: English
I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Games
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milked and Creampied - 1080p Mifflinburg

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, CBT, Handjob
He is in quite the predicament. His head and all four limbs are restrained leaving his cock, balls, and asshole exposed for Blair Williams to toy with. She has bound his balls up close to his asshole so that they are out of the way when she strokes his cock. She fingers his ass while edging more and more. Blair drains his cock then scoops the cum up to pour back into his ass. He will spend the rest of the day leaking out the anal cream-pie from his Mistress.
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8302kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milked and Creampied - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beg Vivienne to Fuck Your Ass Oaktown

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Vivienne l Amour
Genres: Big Booty, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On
You are a captive of the very sexy Vivienne Le'Amour. If you want her to keep you alive and around with your balls intact, you have to prove your use. Beg her to fuck your ass and make use of you..
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beg Vivienne to Fuck Your Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet Cool Full Magic Perfect Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 4, Afghanistan

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.
On the green lawn of Mrs. torturing their slaves, she is riding on top of them, twisting their eggs, and much more!

Total size: 5.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Cool Full Magic Perfect Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 4,
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

OnlyFans - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - A Deep Dicking Scheveningen

Pegging... My favourite pasttime. The best way to feel totally under My spell is to have been defiled by My cock. flash gets a weekly dose whenever I desire, today he is summoned to My lounge as I suck on a lollipop. I make him suck Me hard, I watch as he dribble and chokes on the long shaft of My big juicy purple cock. I bend him over the couch and have My way with him. A good hard... deep dicking... flash is putty in My hands as he totally surrenders his hole to be used. Slipping into subspace with each thrust, I plunge harder, deeper and faster than ever before! he will be able to think of nothing else for days to come.
Duration: 11:52
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 26730kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - A Deep Dicking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Survive On Your Precum with Pixie Von Bat Ruili

Cast: Lance Hart, Pixie Von Bat
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Petite, Tattoos
Pixie Von Bat has a new slave. She also got a new stripper pole…She wants to dance and she wants him to watch. She grabs his balls, “But if you get hard, I’m kicking you in the balls!”
Pixie then grinds on him, and it’s hopeless. She can see him bulging in his underwear. So she goes to town on his balls with HARD kicks and knees. Pixie is a young and sweet little lady. Her tone is adorable, but her abuse is rough.After a lot of abuse and teasing in her tight leotard and tattered pantyhose, she takes off his underwear to reveal a full hard on. She tells him she is going to kick him until it “goes away,” but the harder she kicks, he just gets harder and drips pre-cum.She makes him eat his pre-cum, then makes him hump her thighs. “Are you hungry? As long as your my slave all you will have to eat is your own pre-cum. And you won’t be allowed to really cum for a long, long time…”If her slave wants to eat and survive, he has to stay on the edge of an orgasm. This won’t be a problem with her brutal teasing and abusing…to be continued…
Duration: 10:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 225.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Survive On Your Precum with Pixie Von Bat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worst Maid Ever Mount Desert

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Goth Girls, Leotard
Charlotte Sarte is Lance Hart’s new maid. He walks in on her dusting in her sexy Russian leggings. She notices him creeping on her and quickly kicks him really hard in the nuts. She doesn’t want to be a maid anymore. She just wants to watch him crumble every time she nails him hard in the balls.Charlotte Sartre returns to Lance Hart. He’s still naked on the kitchen floor nursing his sore balls. Now she’s wearing a sexy as fuck maid outfit and she has a strap on in her hand. She makes him worship her pussy and ass, then suck her strap on cock, then she pounds his ass until he breaks and begs her for more.After a serious ass fucking, Charlotte tells Lance that he can cum. But after he cums, she’s going to kick him really hard in the balls and make him lick up his cum off her pantyhose covered leg…Every time he gets close to cumming, she stops him to hit him in the nuts. Finally she lets him release, and keeps her word about kicking him hard right in his tender empty balls.
Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worst Maid Ever
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Best Break Up Therapy Ever Round O

Cast: Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
It’s been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He can’t get over his ex, Lux Orchid. He’s seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he can’t stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery…
Ashley Fires’ methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lance’s ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again…
Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, “Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriend…”
Dr Fires summons his ex. When Lux walks in, Lance is scared. He hasn’t talked to her since she dumped him. This is very stressful. But he quickly realizes that she is in some sort of mediative state. Anya aggressively pulls his clothes off and starts sucking his dick right in front of Lux and Dr Fires. She clearly gets off on driving her lover’s ex madly jealous.
While Lance is fucking Anya’s mouth and pussy, Dr Fires snaps Lux in and out of her state. Lux goes mad with jealousy while she’s aware, but keeps getting quickly snapped back into a submissive state to gaze on Lance fucking Anya’s pretty brains out.
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Break Up Therapy Ever
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Be My Slut if You Want to Cum Romeoville

Cast: Angie Noir, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Mature Dommes, MILF, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos
Angie Noir is a Hot Milf with huge tits. Lance thinks he's getting lucky when she bring him to her room for a blow job. She's wearing fishnets, heels and a high cut one-piece. She blows him mind with her mouth on his hard cock, then tells him that if he wants to cum, he has to be her little slutt...
She comes back wearing domme clothes and a big strapon. She bends him over and fucks his ass hard, then flips him around and fucks him so he can watch her huge tits bounce while her cock is deep in his ass. Angie turns him into her little slut.
She comes back in just fishnets and rewards him with a blowjob..
Duration: 27:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 624.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be My Slut if You Want to Cum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damazonia - Chastity Squirts Gananoque

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Orgasm, Vibrator, BDSM, Bondage, Ejaculation, Chastity, Spitting
It's been a few months since Amazon Goddess Damazonia has let her slave cum. She is feeling extra generous today and allows her chastity slave to release all that built-up semen. There is just one catch...He must stay locked in chastity if he wants to be rewarded with an orgasm.
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damazonia - Chastity Squirts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Breaking Up and Taking Your Balls With Me North Lewisburg

Cast: Derek Forreal, Olivia
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Petite
Olivia Lowe is breaking up with Derek. She tied him up under the ruse that they were going to have some fun, and then let him know that she’s done with him once he’s tied up and naked. She’s wearing a black tank top and tight jeans that make her ass look amazing.Olivia teases him with her body, and starts to lube up his cock. She tells him how she never was happy with the sex, he’s a mamma’s boy, and she’s going to take his balls with her when she leaves. She wants him to miss her as much as possible so she’s teasing him once last time. Before she Nuts him, she wants him to cum because she thinks it will be less messy this way, but she’s going to drag it out as long as possible with knees and kicks to the balls as she strokes him and humiliates him.He begs her not to leave, but she’s not interested.“I could be really slow and painful with taking your balls, or maybe I’ll do it quick… Maybe I’ll just squeeze them until you can’t take it anymore…”
She doesn’t let him cum in this clip, she leaves him tied up to change into another outfit and continue the torment. Olivia is back jerking Derek’s cock. She’s wearing a tight miniskirt, argyle pantyhose and a tight purple tank top. “I just wanna rip your balls off now, but I don’t wanna make a total mess”She teases him with her ass, bounces around him, kicks and knees his balls and teases his cock with a lubey handjob till he gets right to wear he could cum, just to threaten to Nut him again and knee him in the balls.
She gets on her back, and plays with his cock and balls with her pantyhose covered feet. “I think my feet might be bigger than your dick…” as she compares them, then knees him again… Olivia still won’t let him cum, she wants his balls to be nice and blue before she empties them and removes them. To be continued….

“As soon as you cum, these balls are mine!

Olivia is wearing a tight leotard, black pantyhose and high heels. She’s now jerking Derek’s dick for the last time. She’s breaking up with him, and as soon as he cums, she’s going to Nut him and take his balls with her.

“I can’t wait to have these balls” she says in a smiley tone as she hums to herself, jerking his cock and kicking his nuts.

She jerks, bounces, dances, knees, kicks. Derek can’t hold out any longer. He really wants to keep his balls but she jerks his cum out of him, all over her leotard and black pantyhose, then leaves him to go get some tools. He will be a eunuch soon.
Duration: 29:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 648.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Up and Taking Your Balls With Me
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Edging Games - FullHD 1080p Arpin

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Milking, Handjob, Stockings, Latex
istress Tina keeps her horny slave helpless and tied down so he is always under her complete control. Once a week he is allowed to cum but Tina never makes it easy as edging a slave to pure agony is much more fun.
Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 851.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Edging Games - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ballbusting Hotties Get Horny in the Gym Adelaide

Cast: Dre Hazel, Lance Hart, Miss Luminous
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cumshot, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Foot Fetish, Hand Jobs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose
Miss Luminous and Dre Hazel are working out together, when the conversation goes to "Have you ever kicked a guy in the balls...?"They find out that they both get really turned on by crippling strong men so easily with a little kick or knee to the balls. They tell each other stories as they work out and stretch in their sexy workout tights, until they get each other so worked up and horny from all the talk about breaking balls that they kiss.
Duration: 24:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 555.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Hotties Get Horny in the Gym
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vivienne Milks Aching Blue Balls on Her Fishnets North Sioux City

Cast: Tristan Sweet, Vivienne l Amour
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, CBT, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobss
Vivenne L’Amour has a slave, Tristan Sweet, in her dungeon. He is strapped to a torture wall with his hands restrained. Vivienne is wearing a tight one piece bodysuit, pantyhose, fishnets, corset, high heels and red lipstick.She is ready to jerk Tristan and give him blue balls, just for her amusement. Tristan moans in pain as Vivienne squeezes his balls and strokes his cock.Vivienne sensually rubs her ass on his balls, “That’s making your cock nice and hard, isn’t it?”“You keep this cock hard for me until I return if you want to cum” Vivienne tells her slave…Vivienne L’Amour has come back to torture her slave, Tristan Sweet. He is still strapped to the wall by his hands and naked.“Did you keep that cock hard for me then?” she teases.Vivienne squeezes his balls hard and strokes his cock.“Are you gonna let me cum?” Tristan begs. He will do anything to cum at this point.Vivienne jerks him so hard that he is made to cum on her fishnets. She insists he lick the cum off her fishnets, down on his hands and knees.“Lick all your cum off, I want them spotless…”
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivienne Milks Aching Blue Balls on Her Fishnets
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby Woodridge

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On - Pegging, Yoga Pants
Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors’s doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions…Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black Leather Dominatrix Mollerusa

Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boots
You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Leather Dominatrix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 4 Old Orchard Beach

Genres: mixed wrestling, headscissors, femdom
Girl-next-door cutie Ziva Fey makes her ScissorVixens video debut playing the role of female tenant having to deal with a pervy landlord who likes to take pictures of her whenever she's not looking.

Total size: 18.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New extreme trample Mc Kenzie

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Trampling, Female Domination
She tramples the slave's body with great effort, and Isabelle screams and pleads for the end of the session. Demmy uses all her weight to stomp on Isabelle's chest, face, neck and even steps on Isabelle's stomach! All we can say is that Isabelle will never be late again after this terrible punishment.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3180kbps

File size: 790.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New extreme trample
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Queen Evelyn's Throne - FullHD 1080p Fond Du Lac

Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Chastity, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Vibrator, Masturbation
A Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy. Mistress Evelyn sits upon her throne and orders her slave to slide under where his face rests directly under her sweet holes. Slave's who are locked in chastity are always the most willing to please especially when they have been denied orgasms for months on end. The slave is a good boy and sticks out his tongue as commanded without hesitation. He pleases his Mistress's pussy and ass while she grinds away and cums all over his face. The slave continues to hope his Mistress will unlock his chastity after pleasing his Mistress's pussy but that day will never come. Hope is all the slave has as Evelyn locks him back into his cage until she desires to have her tight, young holes pleased again.
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Evelyn's Throne - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular femdom videos Clubstiletto part 4 Social Circle

Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Dildo, Anilingus, Cuckold
Your employer will ask you to do the job of licking your boss's ass !!!

Total size: 4.9 GB in 34 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos Clubstiletto part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart Vails Gate

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cross Dressing Male, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Sex, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes
Bunny Colby is standing over Lance Hart. She’s wearing shiny pantyhose and sneakers. She has him wearing fishnets and heals. She tells him he can have her pussy if she can kick his balls. He’d do anything.She starts with some taps to his balls and goes harder and harder with knees, hard kicks and eventually she grinds her sneaker into his cock and balls. She lets him touch her perfect tits for just a second, then slams him hard in the balls. “Sorry… [smile]“I don’t care how much it hurts.”After a lot of hard abuse and teasing, Bunny stands hard on his balls, “Ok, I guess you can have my pussy now…”Bunny Colby made a deal with Lance in “Your Balls for My Pussy” where if he could take a LOT of ball busting, she would let him have her pussy. Now she’s letting him slide his hard cock inside her. She lets him fuck her for a minute, rolling her eyes the whole time.“You know what, I’m gonna get on top…”Bunny rides Lance and uses his cock to make her cum really quick, then gets off him. “If you wanna cum, you can, but I’m gonna fuck you in the ass…”Bunny pounds Lance’s ass hard and deep in a few positions. She lets him stroke his cock and touch her perfect tits. Right when he’s about to cum, she mentions to him that after he cums, his balls are hers for keeps…
Lance immediately takes stops stroking his cock. He’s terrified of the long and painful things she’ll do to his balls if he cums. She grabs his cock and starts stroking while she moves her pink strap on cock inside him. He can’t help it and blows a huge load all over himself.“Well, these balls are mine now…” Bunny says casually as she continues to stroke his sensitive cock.
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye þimdilik offline konumundadýr   Alýntý ile Cevapla