Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Ladies who are in charge here part 4 Ojo Feliz

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Forced Bi, Oral, StrapOn, Face Sitting, Foot Worship & Licking
Video language: English
Nina Dolci sits on his chest with her spread pussy just inches in front of his face, but it may as well be miles away as he is too pathetic and weak to get it. Nina Dolci dangles the key to his chastity device in his face as she fucks her married pussy with a pink vibrator, and forces him to smell and taste the pussy he will never be able to play with again. Miss Nina Dolci has her pathetic jobless husband locked in a chastity device.

Total size: 11.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ladies who are in charge here part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3 Battlement Mesa

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kat Dior, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Cuckolding, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On
Kat Dior has already fucked her sissy, Lance Hart’s brains out while locked in chastity twice. Now she is sitting on his face in a high cut leotard and pantyhose. She makes him smell the pussy he’ll never get and teases his pathetic locked up dick.Then she puts her giant black strap on cock back on and rails him again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 748.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mega Sweet Perfect Vip Nice Collection Of Kinky Carmen. Part 2. Papua New Guinea

Carmen dances for him a bit, slapping him around, spitting down his throat as she does. Even Mister P gets in on the fun, rubbing his cock in their slave's face.

Total size: 3.9 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Sweet Perfect Vip Nice Collection Of Kinky Carmen. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sarah Takes Over a Strip Club Part 2 Pachuta

Cast: Draven Navarro, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On
Sarah Diavola now owns the strip club where she was almost sexually harassed. She has one of her dancers in her office and she’s encouraging him to start sucking dick on the floor. He’d make more money. She’d make more money. Draven is reluctant, but she easily seduces him by telling him to grab Mommy’s titties and put her pink cock in his mouth.
She pounds his ass hard and has him begging. She tells him she’ll be turning his ass out day and night to any man who will pay.
Duration: 19:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Takes Over a Strip Club Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls South Lancaster

Cast: Brittany Andrews, Tony Orlando, Whitney Wright
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Long Legs, Mature Dommes, Multiple Dommes
Whitney Wright is a very hot and extremely slutty student in Tony Orlando’s class. He’s trying to play it cool while she fingers her own pussy while sitting on her desk in his classroom.
The Principal (Britany Andrews) storms into his class and confronts him about fucking his students. He swears he would never… Then Principal Andrews tells him it’s ok, he should fuck his hot student.
Whitney spreads her legs wide on her teacher’s desk while Principal Andrews shoves Tony’s face in her young pussy. Whitney asks, “Principal Andrews, is this like the last teacher who you told me to fuck and then we cut his balls off after…?”
Right then Whitney clamps her thighs around her teacher’s neck, trapping his mouth on her pussy. Principal Andrews explains that he will be fucking his student, but after he cums they will be destroying his balls for good…
Whitney begs for his cock, and smiles when he quickly wants to cum. She knows her young pussy is too much for him to handle. Every time he gets close to cumming, Principal Andrews pulls him away and the two ladies torture his balls with hard squeezes and bites. Eventually they let him cum all over her pussy. They make him lick it all up while they discuss a few terrible ways to castrate him in the shop class with power tools.
Duration: 19:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 221kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Your Hot Student - Lose Your Balls
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

You Only Cum When I Fuck Your Ass Anza

Cast: Angie Noir, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, MILF, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On
Lance has a sexy model girlfriend, Angie Noir. She has a hot European accent, and she only has a kinky side. She only lets him cum when she fucks him in the ass with her vibrating strap on... It vibrates on her clit too, so he is not aloud to cum until after she does from pounding his ass...
Angie fucks Lance from behind. Her huge tits bounce while she pounds him, and she brings herself to orgasm multiple times by driving the 8 inch strap on in his ass and vibrating her end against her clit.
After she is satisfied, she pulls it out and makes him suck it. He still hasn’t cum, but now he is allowed to fuck her....
Duration: 23:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 532.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Only Cum When I Fuck Your Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sissy Stretcher - 1080p Camp Dix

Cast: Jewelz Blu
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings
Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left un-fucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strap-on cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuck-hole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sissy Stretcher - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum Tingley

Cast: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Strap On
Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick.
She makes him jerk off while she’s sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she’s going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes..
Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Valentine Network - Sissy Cuckold Contest Caen

Genres: Femdom, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Forced Bi, Sissy Training, Cuckold
I wonder how stupid he’s gonna feel goin’ over to my ex’s to pick up my slutty lingerie from my ex boyfriend’s place.I’m literally sending a scrawny wimp of a man, over to my ex boyfriends place to ask a big strong man for my used lingerie and heels, haha.Lets Turn our tiny dicked boyfriends into sissy cuckolds so we can fuck our big dicked ex’s!
Duration: 1:17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentine Network - Sissy Cuckold Contest
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Smothered in Jessa Jordan’s Pussy Wapakoneta

Cast: Jessa Jordan, Johnny Hill
Genres: Ass Worship, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Leotard / One Piece, Muscle Dommes, Pussy Licking
Jesse Jordan is wearing a black snake skin high cut leotard, fishnet stocking and boots. She’s sitting on Johnny Hill’s face. First she teases his rock hard cock and smothers his face with her pussy and ass over the leotard. Then she unsnaps it and puts his tongue to work while his cock is still throbbing. She cums on his face, then tells him to slide his cock in her wet pussy.
Just as he gets all the way inside her, she reminds him that she’s going to fuck his ass after this. How ever he fucks her, she’s going to fuck him.
He can’t help but rail her perfect pussy hard while she moans and cums over and over on his hard cock.
Then she gets on top of him and grinds with his cock all the way inside her dripping pussy. “If you cum, I’m going to make you lick it all out, and I’m STILL fucking your ass after…”
He tries everything he can but her pussy is too good. She laughs while he moans and whimpers. She knows she’s getting all his cum and he’s gonna eat it all. When Jessa knows he’s about to lose it, she tells him she wants to watch him squirm on the end of her dick when she fucks him after he cums and he’s all sensitive.
Johnny loses it and fills her pussy with cum, so she straddles his face and makes him eat it all.
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 969.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smothered in Jessa Jordan’s Pussy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dante Inspires Kat Dior Edon

Cast: Dante Colle, Kat Dior
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On
Dante gives Kat Dior just the inspiration she needs to be a better person in the one. She really fucks him nice and sweet at first then goes harder when he starts to squirm.
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 886.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dante Inspires Kat Dior
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Captive Male The Best Excellent Unreal Hot Sweet Collection. Part 2. Amarillo

Her weighted rope is placed around his neck, his labored breathing, limited.

Total size: 5.6 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Male The Best Excellent Unreal Hot Sweet Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

POV: Casadei's and CEI - Mistress Courtney Mc Bain

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Domination, Cei, Shoe, Boot Worship
You're weak for My Casadei blades... your only role in life is to provide Me with amusement.
I can see you kneeling before Me with your little cock in hand, flicking your clip hoping Ill let you cum.
But first let Me just explain what is going to happen, you are going to be trained as My cum guzzler.
you will be on hand to gobble up any spunk I have available for you. Today I have a treat - My boyfriends cum.
As your little docket explodes Im going to pour his cum into your mouth from the condom.
You need to get used to tasting cum My little spunk bucket.
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: POV: Casadei's and CEI - Mistress Courtney
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Quarentine Spit-Roast! - 1080p Grove Hill

Genres: Femdom, Anal, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Chastity, Strap-on, BDSM, Bondage, Dildo
During the quarantine Miss Mae Ling has to find creative ways to punish her houseboy. She isn't allowed to have her friends come over to help her spit-roast her slave, so she bought a fuck machine to fulfill her double stuffed fantasy. Miss Mae has him locked in the immobilizer, wrists, ankles, and neck all locked and secured in steel. She lines up the fucking machine perfect heigh to penetrate his slutty ass. She turns it on and starts to abuse his throat with her strap-on cock. He takes it on both ends, her quarantine goal is to train him to be able to suck dick with zero gag reflex while having a massive cock ramming his asshole. Miss Mae controls the speed of the fuck machine loosening him up gradually until he is her bonafide anal-whore!
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9823kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 842.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quarentine Spit-Roast! - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked Meguro

Cast: Draven Navarro, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On
Sarah Diavola comes to in a hospital with a Doctor (Draven Navarro) checking her vitals. She is wearing shiny pantyhose, a high cut leotard, sock and sneakers. She was not wearing this before she got there…
“Doctor, why am I here? What happened!?”
“We dressed you when you arrived. I’m afraid I have bad news… you are terminal…”
Sarah jumps up and tries to enthusiastically explain that she’s fine. The doctor sits her down and explains that there is only one procedure that might save her… He grabs a pink dildo… “You have to shove this up my ass ma’am.”
Sarah watches the doctor disrobe and notices that he’s wearing a chastity device. He tries to brush it off. She proceeds to pound his ass like her life depends on it, because she thinks it does. She starts to get really into it. In the process, she gets the doctor to admit that he’s not really a doctor and this is just his ploy to get her to fuck his ass. He begs her to keep going. She fucks him so hard he asks her to marry him. She agrees and continues to pound his ass.
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ultra latex bdsm - Rubber Sluts Stirling

Release Year: 2020
This is a bizarre video featuring Miss Velour in the UK and two of her rubber submissives. As a skilled domme, Miss Velour is able to handle these two subs at the same time. One is in head-to-toe latex and a special inflatable rubber hood, and the other is in a rubber corset, heels, and hood with an inflatable gag which is held with a chain muzzle. Miss Velour applies her own brand of torment to these two rubber gimps, and although they seem to suffer it's quite clear that they enjoy her attention. It's also clear that Miss Velour enjoys applying her torment. Maybe this is why Velour is such a popular UK domme. She has years of experience and knows exactly the treatment her clients are seeking.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ultra latex bdsm - Rubber Sluts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 4 Bath

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Pussy Licking, Strap On - Pegging, Photos, Videos
Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc’s face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don’t want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker’s prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore..
Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine and Charlotte Get a Hooker Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Staying with Angie Noir Mount Carmel

Cast: Angie Noir, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, MILF, Strap On
A few years ago Angie Noir contacted Lance and asked him to stay over for the weekend. She did a lot of perverted stuff to him. This is two videos, back to back, of her making him ride her giant vibrating strap-on, then her edging him with a hand job until she finally lets him cum but only by using two fingers.
Duration: 21:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Staying with Angie Noir
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Charlie's Strap-On Test South Pekin

Cast: Carlos Deth, Charlie Kicks
Genres: Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On
Charlie Kicks is here to get everyone in shape! One of their students, Carlos Deth, needs some extra attention to perfect his form. Charlie treats him to a special strap-on session to really get him in gear! .
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7839kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 979.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie's Strap-On Test
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black Leather Dominatrix Lesterville

Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boot
You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Leather Dominatrix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Addiction - FullHD 1080p Ball

Cast: Naomi Swann
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Mistress Naomi's slave has been properly trained to be completely addicted to her strap-on cock now that his dick is forever locked in chastity. He is such an obedient fuck-toy that he will willingly take any size dick that she throws at his hole just so he can have some form of pleasure. His locked cock is totally useless making his holes the only way he can get off. Slaves are meant to be ass sluts and Mistress Naomi puts his hole to work making him beg for more.
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 114kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Addiction - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla