Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Foot Stool With Ball Kicks Petal

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture, High Heels
Video language: English
sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the ceo of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.
You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.
Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm surprised lol!
As long as you're obedient and do as you're told you could be just like this loser.
Today when I allowed this loser to come serve me we had a meeting in my office and talked about it's limits and fetishes. Then it was able to serve me at the Mean Girl Manor because it was obedient enough.
This was the first clip of me testing it's boundaries and making sure it was well aware of how extremely lucky it was to be in the presence of Me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16073kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Stool With Ball Kicks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Destroyer Of Balls - 1080p Swartz

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Ball Busting, Latex
Mistress Tina Kay makes her tiny, pathetic little man feel the true force of her great amazonian power as she shows his precious balls no mercy!
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8346kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 675.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destroyer Of Balls - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber - Mean Machine Bruington

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Blonde mistress Amber perfect strapon fucked slave guy on bed action.
Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2530kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 532.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber - Mean Machine
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Drive, Baby Dow

Super mistress girl Henessy perfect femdom strapon sex with gay model.
Duration: 33:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2533kbps

File size: 684.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drive, Baby
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Try All You Like Ridley Park

Cast: Carlin Says
Genres: Femdom, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control
Best custom ever! Use medical restraints on ex, check. Impossible-to-cum-in dick-tie from 'My CBT PhD', check. Stroke and tease for hours, give the subject every opportunity to 'try' to climax, revel in the immobilized frustration. Done, and done! No mercy! Thank you, and more requests that make my ex hate life, please!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 45:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Try All You Like
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mercy Milked - FullHD 1080p Summerhill

Cast: Asia Perez
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Bondage, Forced Orgasm, Milking, Handjob, Asian
Mistress Asia Perez has her slave all trapped inside his bondage bag so she can really tease and toy with his cock. It's been ages since her slave has been allowed an orgasm so she knows his cock is going to be extra sensitive. With only a few strokes on his cock she can already tell he is ready to burst at any moment. Mistress Asia doesn't want this to be a two-pump chump type of orgasm as edging a frustrated and helpless cock is just too much fun. She loves to play cum controlling games with her slaves especially when their balls are bright blue and aching to burst. Mistress Asia brings her slave to the edge and back by sliding her firm grip up and down his shaft then brings in her favorite vibrator to finish the job. Her slave explodes a gigantic load all over himself then is -fed the entire mess and made to swallow like a good slut. He is left helpless in his sleepsack with the taste of cum dripping down his throat until Mistress Asia has a use for the bitch once again.
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 957.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy Milked - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Love Sitting On Your Face Hauppauge

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Facesitting, Humiliation, Chastity
Macy loves using Danni as her human chair. His face is the perfect throne for her ass. She plans out her daily shopping while relaxing on his face. Her life is filled with leisure time and Danni’s life is nothing but labor. Danni must fund Macy’s lifestyle and submit to whatever tasks she wants him to do. Danni could never fight Macy on anything. She is too pretty to disagree with. Macy is excited to have yet another day filled with pampering. She makes Danni suck on her thong while she examines his chastity. Macy blows on Danni’s chastity. Danni starts to strain in his cage while sucking on Macy’s thong. Macy gently strokes Danni’s beta penis with her fingernails while he grows in his chastity cage. If he cleans her thong with his mouth well enough, Macy may have a treat for him.
Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14743kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Love Sitting On Your Face
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cool Vip Beautifull Collection Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 1. Latexo

Bend over you sissy bitch, Carmen Rivera, one of Europe's most famous femdom's is about to spread your slutty ass wide with a huge strap on. If you're a fan of femdom, you're likely already familiar.

Total size: 14.9 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cool Vip Beautifull Collection Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Young Goddess Rociada

Young Goddess Eirinn amazing sex with boyfriend, femdom strapon sex action!
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2586kbps

File size: 617.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Goddess
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Asia Perez (Mercy Milked Athelstane

Mistress Asia Perez has her slave all trapped inside his bondage bag so she can really tease and toy with his cock. It's been ages since her slave has been allowed an orgasm so she knows his cock is going to be extra sensitive. With only a few strokes on his cock she can already tell he is ready to burst at any moment. Mistress Asia doesn't want this to be a two-pump chump type of orgasm as edging a frustrated and helpless cock is just too much fun. She loves to play cum controlling games with her slaves especially when their balls are bright blue and aching to burst. Mistress Asia brings her slave to the edge and back by sliding her firm grip up and down his shaft then brings in her favorite vibrator to finish the job. Her slave explodes a gigantic load all over himself then is -fed the entire mess and made to swallow like a good slut. He is left helpless in his sleepsack with the taste of cum dripping down his throat until Mistress Asia has a use for the bitch once again.
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 957.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asia Perez (Mercy Milked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Youko Circleville

Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boots
You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Youko
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pull Up and Punished Glenfield

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish
Lady Anette plays a new, very painful game with her slave. She pulls him up with the help of a winch, his arms are tied to his legs and in this truly uncomfortable position, he is awaiting the punishment. Anette doesn't spare him at all, she canes his ass forcefully and the slave can't escape.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5220kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pull Up and Punished
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Controlled by Lesbian Cunt Donalsonville

Cast: Lesbian Sex Goddess Leigh Raven
Genres: Femdom, pussy worship
Lesbian Sex Goddess Leigh Raven only keeps men around for one reason and one reason alone. To use their tongue has an object of pleasure until she reaches multiple orgasms and nothing else. His cock will always remain locked and useless but that just means his mouth will be put to extra work if he wants to remain in the stable of a lesbian Goddess.
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8425kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 832.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlled by Lesbian Cunt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anne - Strapon Girl Cambria Heights

Crazy girl Anne, hardcore pegged ass fucked for busty slave man on bed.
Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2529kbps

File size: 603.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anne - Strapon Girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mazzy Grace - Big Dick Slut Briggsville

Cast: Mazzy Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity
Mistress Mazzy has the biggest cock on the block that makes all the boy's panties wet. She can't get enough of sticking her BBC in a boy's hole and watching it slide in and out. Her last slave couldn't handle the size of her giant dicks and was replaced with a bigger whore who can handle every inch thrown inside him. To show what a massive cock slut her new slave is he begs to take the biggest strap-on she owns. By the time Mistress Mazzy is done stretching out her slut's ass she will need to go buy a much larger cock to keep upgrading his whore-hole.
Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9819kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mazzy Grace - Big Dick Slut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maya Morena - Time For A Big Cock Levelland

Genres: Cuckold, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie
Oh that is how is it done. Don't fucking make a face.
Duration: 30:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2751kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 650.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya Morena - Time For A Big Cock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slavery Day5 Pt1 of 3 Mianyang

Studio: TheEnglishMansion
Cast: Mistress Sidonia's, Kinky Dirty
Genres: Femdom, POV, BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Chastity
This is real-life, real-time footage of an intense BDSM scene. The slave had to totally give himself to Mistress Sidonia for 24 hours a day, for 7 days. There would be no let up he would be controlled for every minute. He would be broken, punished, used and abused, kept always in some kind of bondage. He would also be given to another Mistress for her use.He was also filmed through out the entire period, special cameras were installed including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name/nature of the camera/footage. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days. See Mistress Sidonia Blog for more info.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 185kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slavery Day5 Pt1 of 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slavery Day 3 Pt.3 of 4 Lonaconing

Cast:
Genres: Femdom, POV, BDSM, Bondage, StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Chastity
Miss Kinky Dirty Bitch feeds the slave his breakfast ‘Mansion style’ – off her dirty muddy boots and later lunch in a much ruder way (you’ll have to watch the footage…) .
Duration: 59:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 185kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slavery Day 3 Pt.3 of 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pony Ride For Two Roxas

Cast: Miss Annalieza and Princess Neive
Genres: Femdom, BDSM, Fetish, Slave Humiliation, Female domination, Mistress, Strapon
Annalieza and Neive untether their human pony and after inspecting him, take a ride to test his physicality. They first ride him solo, putting him through his paces and racing through the paddock before the ultimate test, a double ride that tests his strength to the limit, their crops encouraging until he collapses.
Duration: 22:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1484kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 272.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pony Ride For Two
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Benedicte - Strapon Girl Vilvoorde

Release Year: 2014
Glamure blonde Benedicte hot spanking, strapon fucking and pussy worship.
Duration: 18:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2601kbps

File size: 379.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Benedicte - Strapon Girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla