RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Whipping pussy Starlight

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied
Video language: English
Slave model blonde girl Whipping pussy extreme Pain orgasm.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:44
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 198.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whipping pussy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy Bondage Scene 2 Charlottesville

Release Year: 2021
Nina has borrowed from loan shark Marilyn and can not pay it back. So Marilyn devises other ways to get payment out of Nina. Nina is pulled into the loan sharks house. She is bound on the living room floor and struggles awhile before Marilyn comes back to stuff a fat gag in her mouth. The shark torments Nina a little before leaving her there to enjoy her helplessness. Next, Marilyn unties, ungags, and strips Nina completely nude.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 51:36
Video: 400x300, SVQ3, 542kbps

File size: 274.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Bondage Scene 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liz & Venom – strap on Arendonk

Studio: HuCows
Genres: bondage, strapon, lesbian, metal collar, breast training machine, ball gag, nipple clamps
Liz has become a true HuCow matriarch! She still needs training to keep her unique puffy udders and big nipples in shape, but she is also ready to help the farmer train newer HuCows. Like Venom, who is still struggling with the pumping sessions to enlarge her udders. Today, the farmer has a unique solution to take Venom’s mind off the breast training machine. He fitted Liz with a strap on! A smart choice, as it will allow Liz to penetrate Venom from behind, and you will see that Liz is even better than a fucking machine! Poor Venom gets pumped and fucked relentlessly, as Liz had a bit too much fun with her new role. After a while, the farmer told Liz to nipple clamp herself, so her wild strap on motions would also train her nipples as the clover clamps painfully sway around. Double training is always the best!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14713kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liz & Venom – strap on
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Holly Heart Hebo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex
After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Heart
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kaiia Eve - The Game Part 3- The Fucking Chair Polk City

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Once Kaiia is let down from her inverted suspension torment (in part 2), she is tied firmly to a chair with her legs spread wide and her neck in a thick wooden stock. She cannot close her legs, nor can she look down at what's about to happen to her. Next her captor fits her with nose and mouth hooks, stretching her face and making it impossible to close her mouth, and then straps a ballgag in to muffle her screams and moans. Her satin panties are pulled to the side, and a fucking machine with a big dildo is slid into place between her thighs. The machine starts out slowly, penetrating Kaiia's gorgeous pink pussy and making her extremely wet. She moans and struggles in the chair, but cannot escape the rigid shaft as it begins to move faster and faster. Next her captor takes a hitachi vibrator and holds it to her clit. She howls with pleasure and thrashes in her chair. Finally she she can't take it any longer, she cums hard and squirts all over the place! She looks at her neighbor with drool hanging from her lips and thanks him for the amazing day of captivity..
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6003kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 735.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaiia Eve - The Game Part 3- The Fucking Chair
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maddy O'Reilly, London River - Ghosted Machico

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Fingering, Torture, Needles, Pain, Strap-on, Ass Licking, Rimming, Caning
Sometimes I just lose interest in people I’m talking to. London was a great kisser and super hott. I was really feeling it, but I just sort of moved on. She didn’t! She didn’t at all! She has become obsessed. I can see now that ghosting on her was a big mistake. I could have had her sexy body on me without all the pain. Oh the pain!! She is so cruel. Does being ghosted on really hurt this much? I promise I’ll never leave her! Why would I want to? I should never have ignored her messages. I was so mean. I’m the cruel one! London is only helping me to be a better person. She’s so good to me!
Duration: 49:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly, London River - Ghosted
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nyxon - Making a Slave of the Scarlet Witch Merry Point

Wanda Maximoff embarks on a side mission, one of personal interest.. Someone was kidnapping young Russian women and selling them into sexual slavery. She tracks down who she believes is responsible for the trafficking, and enters their warehouse to confirm her suspicions.
Upon entering, she finds cages and restraints scattered about. Definitely the evidence she was looking for. She will make them pay for this! She goes to call for some backup, and she is ambushed by a masked man from the shadows.
As she comes to, she is helplessly bound in a strappado position with leather restraints. She smiles. She knows that no bonds can hold her. She summons her magic to break free. "My powers! What has happened to my powers?!" she yells. Somehow her powers have been drained, and the restraints that should be incinerated by now still hold her helpless.
The masked man enters and explains he has drained her magical , and her life will be next unless she submits and calls him master. She fights it as much as she can, but she realizes she is getting weaker by the minute, and must submit. The masked man then exposes her naked body and ballgags her. He grabs a vibrator and her to have an explosive orgasm. He decides he will keep her for his own personal slave. He ties the vibrator to her quivering crotch and turns it on again. She does everything she can to dislodge it, but its tied in the perfect spot. She cums again hard. "Good, Im glad you're adapting so well my slave. Ill be back later to check on you." She screams in protest as he leaves.. Knowing that she wont last the day like this....
Duration: 19:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 435.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon - Making a Slave of the Scarlet Witch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Bet - Part 2 Westerville

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Electro, Single-Tail Whip, Multi-Tail Whip, Rattan Cane
Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bet - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - Pole Tied Predicament Cottonton

Sexy Domme Kendra James gets a taste of her own medicine in this serious pole tied predicament. Progressively tied to the pole in her satin corset and nylons, reverse weighted nipple clamps are applied and her crotch is fitted with a angry Hitachi vibrator. She struggles against the pole, overwhelmed by the vibes... Everytime she moves the tiniest bit, the clamps pull harder on her poor sensitive nipples. Her mouth is propped wide open with a ring gag and she drools all over her gorgeous tits uncontrollably!.
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6161kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 942.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Pole Tied Predicament
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rachel Adams - Spandex and Steel Part 1 Pittsburg

Poor Rachel Adams is truly helpless today! Shackled and chained down to the bed in some serious metal bondage, and then gagged with a huge 3 inch ballgag! She squirms and drools all over, trying her best to wiggle free. Near the end, her captor comes in and tells her if she stays quiet, he will remove the huge gag. Rachel enthusiastically agrees! After all, she doesn't want to have to sleep with that giant ball in there all night...
Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6049kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 554.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Adams - Spandex and Steel Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Becca Diamond Carlin

Guess whose back? Our favorite sexy Latina Milf Becca Diamond. She is a staple here at Fetish Network and we doing everything we can to lure her back in the dungeon. She's definitely one sex slave fun to dominate and challenge with new goodies. She's introduced to our sybian fucking machine, a massive surprise for someone new to it. This time around, we have an interesting bondage device: a long piece of bamboo. It ends up pairing beautifully with rope. Becca is kept on the sybian with rope around her waist and legs. The bamboo is tied to her arms, keeping them up and spread, ties around her muscles and wrists. Our shiny Diamond is also treated with our first black Master and his big black cock. Becca struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. She does squirt. Her Master pushes her hips down onto the sybian, clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He opens her mouth and makes her gag on his dick, making her give him a deepthroat blowjob. She loves big black cocks and worships it like a good sex slave should. Let's see if she can take it up pass her meaty clit into her tight cougar cunt. Her Master keeps her attached to the bamboo, stands her up and ties the rope to the wall. He inspect his sex slave's pussy and asshole, pleased to see pretty pink. Diamond gladly takes every inch of cock, rough and deep, begging for forgiveness for being a dirty whore. Her Master goes back and forth from mouth to pussy, pussy to mouth, using her spit as lube and making her clean his dick off her cum. He shoves his dick deep down her holes, making her moan and scream like a good slut should, pounding her in. Becca Diamond delivers another great performance. Stick around for more!
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Becca Diamond
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Schmerz Nach Noten McCutcheon Field

Lady Domenika ruby gives a music teacher like they in beech stands. With unusual education methods she teaches her constantly ill-behaved schoolgirls not only the right flute tones, but also how they endure obediently pains for the Mrs. teacher and get her desire. And then thus blond Lola also gets her durable digressing in daydreamings with the flute in the tender cunt driven out.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:10
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 751kbps

File size: 605.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schmerz Nach Noten
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carissa Montgomery - Tightly Tied in Shiny Spandex Leominster

Sexy bondage babe Carissa Montgomery gets tied up nice and snug in her sleek silky Leohex dancewear. The tight nylon cords dig deep into her spandex covered body as they are applied one by one until she she is left completely helpless.. Bound and ballgagged on the couch and left to struggle!.
Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6152kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carissa Montgomery - Tightly Tied in Shiny Spandex
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Raw Fuck - Hazel Hypnotic Vila Do Porto

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Hazel Hypnotic is getting something today that she has been begging for for a long time. Today she gets a good, raw fuck. Everything PD has used to her in the past has been a way to get her ready for his own cock. It is a prize she will pay for with her body. She was good enough to keep around, though. At least for one more night.
Duration: 58:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 659.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Fuck - Hazel Hypnotic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

American Damsels Sweet Unreal Excellent Nice Collection. Part 1. Falkenberg

American Damsels in distress bondage by Jon Woods. Welcome to American Damsels Network Bondage videos by Jon Woods with bound and gagged damsels in distress! Secretary bondage, rope bondage and more!

Total size: 3.8 GB in 36 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: American Damsels Sweet Unreal Excellent Nice Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cute Slave Dominated By Dr. Lomp Hallam

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Blowjob, Toys, Spanking
The reason why Nike's often late is the love of nightlife, clubbing and dancing. We were curious to see how she dances while both of us are whipping her. The program wasn't over yet when Nike managed to piss Lomp off when she said that she wasn't able to bear getting her ass caned and she asked the boss to punish her in a different way. But Lomp doesn't like slaves trying to take control ...
Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute Slave Dominated By Dr. Lomp
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isa Mendez Donald

Occasionally, a special type of girl finds her way into our BDSM dungeon, and this kind of girl is highly coveted, for she can?t get enough pain and punishment, and that becomes a challenge for Master Bruno he MUST accept. Beautiful and hot-blooded Isa Mendez has appeared here before, and she is a tough nut to crack, but this time, she brings her ?A? game and can?t wait to see who breaks first. Like she has a chance. Bruno ties her into a rope swing with her legs spread wide open. A clit vacuum pump stretches her little love button into a party-sized target as big as a finger for the master?s whips, toys and vibrators. Next, a larger pussy pump is applied until her entire twat and labia are several times their usual size. Bruno then breaks out his leather flogger and whips Isa?s vacuum-plumped vage until it is totally wet and ready to receive his huge hung cock. Total pussy submission. A nice long bang session ensues, and you can see the enjoyment spread across Isa?s face as master fucks her to numerous orgasms and then ends the party with a dildo on a stick. Isa?s training ends for now with a huge load of cum dispensed into her deserving mouth. Like the good little sex slave slut she is, Isa sucks it all down.
Duration: 24:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isa Mendez
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

April Crouse

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave April, extreme bound cuffed, fisting and face fucking punishment!
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lydia Black - Lydia Black.. Swim Team Sabotage Part 2 Liberty Lake

Lydia is the All-State Swimming Champion and her next match is defending her title against a very sneaky opponent.. One that will do anything to win.. Including, but not limited to, paying off a thug to make sure miss Lydia doesn't show up to the swim meet....
Duration: 18:40
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2957kbps

File size: 422.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black - Lydia Black.. Swim Team Sabotage Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ariel Anderssen - Chairtied For a Custom Hoxie

Ariel Anderssen is sitting in a chair dangling her shoes off of her shiny pantyhosed feet and wishing she could be tied up.. Then like a miracle her wish comes true. She is tied quite securely with knees and elbows both tightly cinched. A length of rope runs under her chair connecting her wrists to her ankles. A ball gag magically appears in her mouth next and she is left to struggle and moan..
Duration: 20:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 465.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - Chairtied For a Custom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ariel Anderssen - A Proper Bondage Hogtie Eunice

This video could just as well have been called "Getting To Know Ariel Anderssen". As I was editing the rigging parts, I remembered the amazing talk I had with her while we filmed, which was now chopped into tiny obscure pieces.. I went back and started again leaving the conversation and rigging intact. I think Ariel Anderssen fans will appreciate this one quite a lot. Not only does she get progressively tied up in an extremely tight hogtie (one that she says in the video was one of the best she's ever been in)... She is also positively delightful in her banter before and after the tie. So here she is.. Gorgeous 6 foot tall blonde Ariel Anderssen in what she calls "Proper Bondage"..
Duration: 42:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - A Proper Bondage Hogtie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla