RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Alexis rodriguez Stidham

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English
beuaty girl Alexis rodriguez hand belt bound and dildo insertion punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 226.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis rodriguez
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zero to Sixty - Ashley Lane Nallen

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Ashley Lane is back again. This time is different. In the past we’ve made good use of the fact that Ashley cums like crazy. Why should she get all the fun? This time she’s going to be teased and denied orgasm. She’s chained to the ground with her mound exposed. She pleads for orgasms, but she’s had enough of those.
With pipe sticks holding her she tries her best to steal an orgasm, but OT is skilled at keep away. Each time she’s about to climax he pulls the vibrator away and Ashley screams her disapproval. She stomps her feet and begs, but it’s not convincing.
She’s completely exposed. She can’t close her legs to protect her pretty pink pussy. The vibrator keeps her constantly on the edge of . She begs and whines for release. When it does come it’s so powerful that it rips through her and instantly she’s had enough.
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zero to Sixty - Ashley Lane
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tightn Bound Gold New Unreal Sweet Vip Beautifull Collection. Part 5. Oak Park

Release Year: 2021
He allows her a small break from the orgasms. Places on some leather bindings to her thighs and elbows, putting her in a frogtie and crushing her elbows together. He plays with her so sensitive nipples as he pulls off the nipple suction cups.

Total size: 8.6 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tightn Bound Gold New Unreal Sweet Vip Beautifull Collection. Part 5.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wrists to Ankles Mammoth

Cast: Rachel Adams
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Rachel tells her boyfriend "Its been a really long time since you tied me up nice and tight.." Sitting on her chair, he ties her wrists together behind her and then her ankles together.. She pulls her hands to the sides looking at the ropes. "You know, I'll bet you could make this tighter.." she taunts.. He pulls her down to the ground and binds her elbows and then ties her knees together. Then he pulls her wrists down and anchors them underneath her ankles. He pulls a satin scarf between her teeth and tightly cinches it. "Is that tight enough for you dear?" he replies.. Now completely helpless and unable to move an inch, she is satisfied.
Duration: 20:41
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 465.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrists to Ankles
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hannah Heartly Bee Branch

All I remember from that night is my Master's cock pounding my deep throat, gagging over and over. He didn't care what came out of me. He grabbed my hair and pried my mouth open for his pleasure. All I could was take it. My arms were tied behind me, my breast bound tight, making any movement I made hurt. It was pure agony. But I liked it. I was grateful when he slammed my face against the floor and entered me from behind. I'm not sure which hole was suited better for this man's cock. I was screaming so loud, he popped a ball gag in my mouth. It didn't stop me from screaming. He was fucking me rough and deep. He would surprise with his dick in my mouth. I could taste my pussy on his shaft. I wanted more.
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3020kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 306.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah Heartly
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Metal Willie - 720p Wellesley Hills

Cast: Olive Glass
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie - 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne Compromises, Part 3 Epes

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne Compromises, Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alaina Kristar Cle Elum

Alaina Kristar, one sweet and sexy chick, wants to be a high paid fashion model! She sent her audition tape to the best talent agency, Teen Castings, and gets a reply. She'll do anything to get what she wants. Her potential agent wants to take a few photos of her in her underwear. When he tries to get her naked, explaining it will open more doors in the industry, she grabs her clothes. So he makes it clear: If she doesn't do what he says, the door is feet away. Now, to even be considered, she must endure his love for BDSM, domination, rope bondage, deepthroat bj, fingering, squirting, spanking, slapping and deep penetration rough sex. High paid gigs will come later. Now, she must earn a cum facial from her new agent.
Duration: 33:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alaina Kristar
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punishing the Brat Piney Flats

Studio: FutileStruggles / Clips4Sale
Cast: Diamondly
Genres: ballgag, Blondes, Breast bondage, business attire, crotchrope, gags, not barefoot, zipties
Diamondly is a brat so I will punish her, so the trick is to find something that she really does not enjoy. At first she thinks she is getting her way... Her wrists are bound, harsh groping and manhandling, she is stripped, gagged. The ballgag I hae is much to small, so Diamondly is gagged with her panties first and then the ballgag is strapped tightly in place. She still thinks her plan is working when I tie her elbows cruelly together (her favorite) and when I turn her around and smack her ass repeatedly and then bind her tits with thin zipties, but she starts to worry when I set a bucket on a chair in front of her. Yes, that bucket and it's contents will be hanging from her crotchrope. A glitch in her plan... Diamondly hates weighted crotchropes!! She starts to whine through her gag and her energy changes when I place 2 large bricks in the bucket. She endures her bondage and the knotted crotchrope for a while, before I tie her thighs. Her whimpers intensify as I pour a gallon of water into the bucket. She is now probably wishing she had not been quite as bratty, but it is too late to be sorry. I bind her legs further with a few zipties, before pouring another gallon of water into the bucket hanging from her cunt. Now it is time to sit back, grab a beverage and enjoy the view and the lovely ballgagged sounds.
Duration: 36:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8777kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing the Brat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Luci Lovett - Luci Loves It! Costa

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Luci is a rare bird. Not many women love getting fucked up as much as she does. When we get a Luci it's our responsibility to make sure she goes home happy. That includes scaring her.Taking away her eyes does the trick nicely. With a thick tape gag and more tape wrapped tightly around head she's helpless to stop our torments. The contortions that Luci gets put into next leave her body sore and her cunt dripping.The chastity belt we constructed holds a giant dildo in her willing slit. There's nothing Luci would want more than to be fucked, but she's just going to have to wait.
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luci Lovett - Luci Loves It!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Janelyn pink Chicken

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage
Skip to two years later I found myself producing my own bondage video clips and learning how to tie-all by trial and error,
all documented here on clips4sale. I love being tied up in my personal life and I love tying people up if they are into it as well.
Duration: 33:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4482kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janelyn pink
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nora Sparkle fucked and sucked Riyadh

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Remember our new HuCow Nora Sparkle? Nice soft udders, and very orgasmic! She is a quiet and calm HuCow, it seems like it is going to be easy to train her. Today, she will experience the most powerful machine: the red cow milker. To make it a little easier for her, we set up a fucking machine behind her, so her brain will be very confused about the pleasure (fucking) and pain (sucking) at the same time, the same trick we used in her first session. Nora was again a bit overwhelmed with everything going on at the same time, but she is making such good progress! We are definitely keeping this one, she needs more sessions!
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14618kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nora Sparkle fucked and sucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lydia Black - Lydia Black.. Strict Arched and On Display Saroma

Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sexy Lydia Black is dragged onscreen already bound and gagged. She is shoved onto the table and is then hogtied in 2 different extremely intense back arching positions. Totally immobilized with even her hair tied tightly back, she is completely helpless and can do little more than moan and drool all over. Fans of strict bondage and immobilization will love this one! I film her from all angles and spin the table around 360. Lydia is absolutely amazing! ..and after her gag is removed, her ending reaction to the painful tie is worth the price of admission!.
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6032kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black - Lydia Black.. Strict Arched and On Display
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR Mya McKay - PD San Juan

Release Year: 2020
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply.
Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him.
What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Mya McKay - PD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cracked Grace - Iona Grace Fay

Iona Grace is an unrepentant slut. It is just who she is. There is no cure for wanting her holes filled 24/7 except to have that wish fulfill. As soon as she is empty, though, she is like an addict looking for her next fix. She will do anything if it means getting another cock in her. Since PD is in control she is going to have to work extra hard if she wants her reward. Hard enough to make him want to fuck her more than he wants to hurt her.

Duration: 46:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 523.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cracked Grace - Iona Grace
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stretching Tigers Cunt Niobrara

I was taken prisoner to the domain which doesn't release the victim and keeps constantly it in a cage. That already simply doesn't know as to clean up from there therefore in every possible way play the domain in her sexual imaginations.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2528kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 474.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stretching Tigers Cunt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla