Alt 23 Ağustos 2021, 14:01   #9
RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Lady Sonia - Trothy Wife tied and Used Doyline

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
The known Lady Sonia has invited the young guy and didn't expect that it will be unusual sex...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:42
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9, 2616kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 297.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Sonia - Trothy Wife tied and Used
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nyxon Balltie Sainte Marie

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage
I discovered bondage in 2006 at 28 years old and that little thing called subspace changed my life!
Duration: 31:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 996.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon Balltie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anna Customn Danvers

Release Year: 2017
I (JJ) discovered bondage in 2006 at 28 years old and that little thing called subspace changed my life!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 846.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Customn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Schwebe Zustand Harbert

These babes are in for a rude awakening!!
Watch as these girls learn the errors of their actions through strict and painful punishment and fetish-fueled discipline that is sure to make an impression!!!
Cum see the dungeon fun and prepare for extreme lessons!
Duration: 1:23:41
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Schwebe Zustand
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rough Domination For Dungeon Slave Mia Gold Promise City

Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
Mia Gold is always looking for a hot fuck. Jack Hammer is more than she has ever tried to handle before, though.
First comes the set up. Sex is always hotter with a healthy dose of hard bondage. She is shackled and strapped to a wooden frame that keeps her in the doggy style position. A posture collar around her neck makes it impossible for her to look behind her and makes breathing a chore, adding a bit of edge to every moan. Jack has long been known to leave girls gasping for air. Mia is just going to have a harder time drawing it in. And if the deepest dicking of her life wasn't enough, the Hitachi pressed against her clit is certainly going to give Mia the most intense orgasms of her life.
It's never over just because she's cum herself nearly . OT is going to take his turn and since Mia is already cum- and limp he is going to see if he can't put some life back into her. She doesn't need a defibrillator. The shock of a whip across her chest is enough to open her eyes. As soon as she is back in the land of the living it is time for another fast tracked trip back to subspace. Jack starts working her pussy again, this time with an intense combination of fingering, dildos, and the vibrator. Clamps have her pussy spread wide open, making it easy to send her flying. OT doesn't miss a beat, continuing to whip her tits while she has another series of incredible orgasms.
Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Domination For Dungeon Slave Mia Gold
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna South Plymouth

Studio: FutileStruggles / Clips4Sale
Cast: Luna
It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.
Duration: 34:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Return Domination For Skinny Slave Dixmont

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Hardcore
On many of the viewers’ request Gigi is in the role of a slave again. It is a four-part story, where all strokes, marks and sounds are real.
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return Domination For Skinny Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nyssa Nevers - angry HuCow Rocky Hill

Studio: HuCow
Genres: bondage, metal collar, milking mashine, gag
Nyssa Nevers! We loved milking her when she stayed at our farm, but she is now in the hands of another farmer, who is probably more brutal and harsh. He leads Nyssa into the room to be milked, and she is moaning through her gag. Placing her on the milking bench and restraining her, the farmer makes sure Nyssa won’t bolt. She is a feisty angry HuCow, who needs very secure bondage during milking. The portable goat milker is very powerful and silent, and it will at least triple Nyssa’s nipple size. Not a painless procedure, even though the farmer properly oils and massages her udders. Poor Nyssa. Maybe she wishes she was back at our farm.
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyssa Nevers - angry HuCow
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Catburglar Chrissy Gets Caught! Gayville

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
She thought no one was home but turns out she is very wrong! He spotted her snooping around in her shiny clothes, leather boots and balaclava to hide her identity, but he already knew exactly who she was! When she least expects it he grabs her from behind and handgags her over her mask as she struggles then rips it off to expose that it's just who he thought it was! Now that he has caught Catburglar Chrissy he decides to have a little fun. He tells her he has to check if she's armed and she argues it's impossible she could be smuggling anything under her skin tight outfit, but he tells her to strip down to nothing but her pink g-string and thigh highs anyway! She resists but eventually gives in since she doesn't want him to turn her in. Standing there exposed and embarrassed, he orders her to turn around slowly for him so he can get a good look at her. She pleads with him to let her go but he isn't finished with her yet! He grabs her and gropes her tits as she struggles, then binds her wrists tightly with rope. She is being far too loud so he also gags her with a large white cloth pulled tightly over her nose and mouth! He finishes tying her up (off screen) and she is left to struggle helplessly bound and gagged in her panties and stockings while he decides whether or not to call the police. She tries desperately to escape before he returns, gag talking in frustration as she can't believe she got caught! Her elbows are tightly tied together and she is worried there is no way out. Before long he returns and begins to undo her gag and tells her he decided not to turn her in. Just as she is thanking him he pulls the cloth between her teeth to cleave gag her and continues on to tell her that he instead decided to invite his friends over so they can all have their way with her! She begs and pleads with him as he pulls her into a back breaking hogtie on the floor. She isn't so tough anymore as the fear and desperation is obvious in her eyes.She is left there in her humiliating hogtie,hopelessly struggling until everyone arrives!.
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6317kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 844.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catburglar Chrissy Gets Caught!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Batwoman Vs. The Black Mask Part 1 Lake Station

Cast: Cassandra Cain
Batwoman reluctantly agrees to meet the city's most notorious billionaire to receive a large donation for charity. Of course he has an ulterior motive for wanting her there, and exposes himself as being the devious Black Mask. As she makes her move, she is gassed, tied and gagged, and left hanging in his evil lair. Will our gorgeous superheroine be able to outwit The Black Mask and escape his trap?
Duration: 23:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 519.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Batwoman Vs. The Black Mask Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber Spank Excelent Vip Nice Magnificent Collection. Part 3. Randolph

This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session. When you get a group of attractive submissive girls with pert spankable bottoms and a gang of horny guys together in the upstairs of a pub in central on a Wednesday afternoon – there can only be one result – Spank Party.
Watch as these girls are subjected to spanking, crapping, tawsing and canning. Hear them scream as the heavy-handed guys lay spank after spank on their pert pink bums until they can take no more.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Spank Excelent Vip Nice Magnificent Collection. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anna jj customn Part 17 Mount Victory

Release Year: 2016
I launched borntobebound in 2011 which is updated 3x week with the same clips that are posted here.
Duration: 28:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3924kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 846.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna jj customn Part 17
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Submit Vallecito

Submit! Because sometimes giving into your master can benefit the both of you. Join submissive girls Shyla Styles, Natalie Minx and Devaun Long as they all give themselves to their male master. Watch as bondage, hotwax, suspension, whipping, vacuum pump and vibrator use ensues.
Duration: 1:30:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submit
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Domme Gets Owned Groom

Cast: Reagan Lush
Goddess Reagan is the baddest bitch on the block, known for her merciless "sessions" where she makes grown men cry and beg. Today's dungeon session gets a little out of hand when the new slave revolts against his mistress. He holds her down and ties her arms behind her tight. She barks orders at him and demands that he release her immediately. This only fuels the fire. He reaches into her nightstand, pulls out the largest ball gag she has, and crams it into her mouth. She fights and spits, but he buckles it in tight. Now angrier than ever she hisses at him to let her go. He grabs the rope hanging from her wrists, yanks it up between her legs, and ties it off around her waist, taunting her as he does. He shoves he down onto the mattress and finishes hogtying her. He leaves her to struggle, threatening to leave her till morning if she doesn't beg him to let her go. He doesn't make it easy on her, running his filthy slave hands over the goddess' breasts and inner thighs. She is now drooling and furious and is not about to be begging anyone to be released. After some time passes she realizes she is really in trouble here. The huge gag is extremely painful in her tiny mouth, and her poor arms got tingly over an hour ago. Will she beg the slave to be released? Or, will her pride make her tough it out till morning when the dungeon opens? Includes BONUS behind the scenes rigging sequence at the end.
Duration: 19:43
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 443.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domme Gets Owned
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Almost Willing Participant Ulen

Cast: Maia Evon
Maia comes over to visit her friend to see whats new. While sitting on the couch talking, the piece of rope in the corner of the room keeps catching her eye. "Whats that for?" she asks innocently. "It's for tying up pretty girls." her friend jokes. "Really? I've always kind of wanted to try that.. Being tied up." She says. Her friend glances over at the rope and then back at her. "I'm game if you are."
Duration: 22:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps

File size: 508.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Almost Willing Participant
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks Hofors

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha Banks
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Anal
Sasha Banks loves rope, but even she doesn't know quite how much. She's done some floor ties before. She's experienced a bit of corporal punishment.
Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bound in Blue Duke

Cast: Ayla Aysel
Ayla Aysel in a sexy silky leotard and some shiny hose gets all bound up in some pink rope. Just because there are some gorgeous materials and colored nylon rope happening doesn't mean it's some foo foo tie.. Her upper torso is boxtie harnessed, her legs are tightly frogtied, and theres a nice tight crotch rope pulled up the middle for good measure! Ayla's struggling and moaning alone is worth the price of admission. I think you may agree, this video is fashion AND function.
Duration: 28:26
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps

File size: 640.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound in Blue
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Creampie and Candlewax Winnie

Cast: Agata
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Se
Agata should have expected this. If a girl visits Master Zenza's lair, she has to be ready for both pain and pleasure. Were Agata ready? Nobody asked her. She takes what she gets, let it be a creampie or some painful candlewax burn. Master Zenza ties the girl up, burns her, beats her ass and sole and fucks her brain out as it has to be.
Duration: 47:51
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creampie and Candlewax
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherie DeVille bondage New Pine Creek

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Sexy model Cherie DeVille red ball gags and rop bondage action.
Duration: 11:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3391kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 309.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pierced Manassa

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pierced
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Day Part 2 Mei Mara Furlong

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Mei is probably one of the most intense masochists in the world. With the myriad of torments pd has devised she has come back for more of every single one of them.
Duration: 52:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 590.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Day Part 2 Mei Mara
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla