Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Play With Me Part 1 Boylston

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nadia White
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
The doorbell rings. He gets up and walks to the door thinking its the mailman. Its a delivery alright, but not from any mailman.. A strange shrouded woman stands on the porch. He asks her inside and closes the door. Upon closer inspection, the girl appears to be gagged and blindfolded under her hood. As he removes her jacket, he realizes she is fully bound underneath. A sign is crudely taped to her chest that reads "Play with Me." This is indeed quite a gift! He inspects her from head to toe. She is a gorgeous blonde, voluptuous with large breasts and ass, but a nice slim waistline. She is dressed in a silky red spandex playsuit, corseted, and wearing vinyl stiletto boots. The perfect plaything! He pulls her into his dungeon and ponders who it was that sent him such a wonderful surprise.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:30
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 644.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play With Me Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Careful What You Wish For Hazel Hypnotic Sevastopol

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Hazel Hypnotic has never made a secret of her need to be beaten, bound and used. She should learn to be more careful with what she wishes for. Cyd Black is like an evil genie when it comes to giving a woman her heart's desires. Whatever dreams she has will be twisted, perverted and turned against her. For a girl that has tame fantasies this can be rough. For someone as turned on by as Hazel expect it to be devastating.
There are all kinds of special toys around to make the experience unforgettable. Ass hooks, hoods, canes, whips and chains, all set aside and ready to go. The question isn't even which tools Cyd will use, but rather which combinations will give him the best results. Is it better to flog Hazel's pussy while she stands hooded, or will it break her faster if he canes her ass after he fills it up?
Duration: 1:08:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1424kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 810.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Careful What You Wish For Hazel Hypnotic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isa mendez Donnelsville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Sexy slut girl Isa mendez, extreme gags bound and pussy punishment action.
Duration: 16:42
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 190.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isa mendez
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Screamer - Ashley Lane Malabar

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Screamer - Ashley Lane
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shocked - Amy Nicole Pilot

Over a month old already, but not being seeded here and a pretty awesome video if you ask me
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shocked - Amy Nicole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Simone Sonay Yellow Pine

Taming cougars is a tag team business, and we start of with shackling this slut over a cage. This position leaves both ends wide open and ready for access. The finishing touch is our back up bitch Darling waiting her turn in the cage. Darling gets to listen to every moan and gasp over her head as Simone gets her ass throughly plowed, knowing that it is her turn next. A blindfold cuts off Simone’s vision, she can not see or anticipate the dick, all she can do it experience the sensations as her holes are used fast and hard.
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simone Sonay
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Akira Escape Fairton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
Damsels in distress and dark fantasy.. Glamour pinup and love bondage..
Duration: 18:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 844.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Akira Escape
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Painful Pleasure - Rain DeGrey Mantua

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.
Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.
When he slaps her legs and ass with the thin, flat paddle she can't decide if she wants to laugh of cry. When he puts a vibrator on her clit she can't figure out whether she should scream or cum. The intensity of her orgasms is so overwhelming that by the time Cyd takes it away she just falls back and babbles to herself.

Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Pleasure - Rain DeGrey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ava Kelly La Crosse

I've earned the reputation of a talented deep throat-er from my time chatting online. I've been dared to find some of the biggest dildos and swallow them whole, gladly showing off when I succeed. Maybe that's why he found me and bound me to a post in his dungeon. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind: on my knees, my arms pulled back to the post. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a dick like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made me beg for more disgrace. I was actually being honest.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2952kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 680.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava Kelly
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sakura - Sakura.. Straitjacket Nightmare Auburndale

Cast: Sakura
With Sakura<br> Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Captive, Shouting, Angry Girl, Thrashing, Drool, Straightjacket, Leather, Spandex, Gagged, Bed Bound, High Heels, Leather Straps, Female Domination, Role Play, Ballgag, Helpless, Predicament Sakura decided to try her hand at fetish modeling. "Why not?" she asked herself. It would be an extra 200$ in her pocket and she could still get to her bartending job right after, so it looked to be a lucrative night. She shows up for her shoot right on time and changes into a sexy pink 2 piece catsuit. She models for a few photos, and then the producer holds up a leather bolero style straightjacket for her. She gets butterflies in her stomach... Shes never done anything like this before, and shes starting to get a little excited. She gets strapped up and then he gags her. She poses for some more photos and then he lays her on the bed and straps her legs together. She squirms around on the bed and tries her best to make some sexy poses for him. After a while, she realizes its about time to stop and get ready to go to her other job. The problem is, he is not making any attempt to wrap up the shoot or untie her. She starts trying to politely mention that the shoot is over and she needs to go.. He ignores her at first and she starts to panic a little. Then he lets her know he has absolutely no intention of letting her go at all... He throws her money on the bed and leaves her there HELPLESS to get out of it on her own!! Good luck!(clip is 26:18 in duration)Brought to you by ShinyBound Productions.
Duration: 26:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 583.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sakura - Sakura.. Straitjacket Nightmare
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elise Graves Scream Test, Part 2 Vevay

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Silenced with a ball gag trainer harness pulled up and back so tight it leaves the indentation of a ring between her eyes.
thoroughly spanked, whipped, belted and caned on the soles of her feet and up and down the backs of her calves, thighs and ass.
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves Scream Test, Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Living Doll - Objectification - Zentai - Samantha and Madison Medina

Madison came to the studio to see her friends bondage shoot and ended up in the mix.. I put her in a brand new pink zentai, corseted and collared her, and then tied her with black 550 cord and laid her on the bed. She has to just hang out all tied up while I get Samantha ready for the shoot. Samantha gets the same treatment, but with a reverse color scheme. Now that both girls are tied up tight, lets watch them ride the strugglebus" together.".
Duration: 12:39
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 282.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Living Doll - Objectification - Zentai - Samantha and Madison
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sahry bad girl psycho Running Springs

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage
Expect to see natural born woman in lots of heels, hosiery, girdles, garter belts, sexy secretary attire, dresses & fetish wear in various forms of tight bondage with lots of real gags.
Duration: 42:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sahry bad girl psycho
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brooklyn daniels Quarteira

Sexy girl Brooklyn daniels extreme bondaged and strapped from two dominator girl.
Duration: 30:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1474kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 349.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn daniels
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Three Slaves Punished By Dr. Lomp Wofford Heights

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Blowjob, Toys, Spanking
An astonishing thing came to light during the domestic blow-job contest. Nike was biting about the cock put in her mouth passionately. Her prize was a brutal boob whipping session, which Nessie was watching looking worried. She can see in Lomp's eyes that she'ss be up next.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Three Slaves Punished By Dr. Lomp
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sahry ebat girl psycho Ann Arbor

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage
I love being tied up in my personal life and I love tying people up if they are into it as well.
Duration: 42:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sahry ebat girl psycho
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Play With Me Part 2 Rhisnes

Cast: Nadia White
The doorbell rings. He gets up and walks to the door thinking its the mailman. Its a delivery alright, but not from any mailman.. A strange shrouded woman stands on the porch. He asks her inside and closes the door. Upon closer inspection, the girl appears to be gagged and blindfolded under her hood. As he removes her jacket, he realizes she is fully bound underneath. A sign is crudely taped to her chest that reads "Play with Me." This is indeed quite a gift! He inspects her from head to toe. She is a gorgeous blonde, voluptuous with large breasts and ass, but a nice slim waistline. She is dressed in a silky red spandex playsuit, corseted, and wearing vinyl stiletto boots. The perfect plaything! He pulls her into his dungeon and ponders who it was that sent him such a wonderful surprise.
Duration: 29:53
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

File size: 671.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play With Me Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Autumn Kline Edgartown

Sexy mistress extreme domination, Autumn Kline hard bondage orgasm action.
Duration: 27:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 324.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Autumn Kline
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chaired - HD 720p Venedocia

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
She’s got a body that just screams sex! So what better way to treat her than to some exposing bend positions. One of the most versatile pieces of furniture is a chair.
Just sitting in it London is tied to the chair. Her perfect tits are exposed and her legs are spread to reveal she’s not wearing any panties.
One of our favorite of London’s ASSets is exposed. She can’t straighten up to protect her gorgeously round bottom. The dragon tongue savagely stings her again and again.
Her legs are spread and she’s subjected to some edging. The new toy has a nice feel. Not overly stimulating like some of our toys. London is teased until it’s too much and she is allowed to cum.
Duration: 34:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaired - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rachael Rae Lovilia

Rachael Rae is one of those rare girls that aims to please. She tells us that she once tried to stretch her asshole with a buttplug so she could have anal with a boyfriend. Sadly, it didn't work out. Unfortunately, Racheal's best efforts to please Master Bruno will also end with the same humiliation. Bound to a table face down, gagged and her pussy spread apart, the master begins her submission with a spirited caning and flogging of her ass and thighs. Ouch! That's gonna? leave a mark! Next, her whore cunt is roughly finger blasted until she cums, and then a deep penetration fuck follows with a huge dildo on a stick. If that wasn't enough foreplay, she gets her clit suction pumped, her pussy shocked, and her vag hole hammered with a Hitachi wand. Only then does Bruno throat fuck her, pound her snatch to ribbons, and deliver a giant oral cream pie in her mouth. Total insanity!
Duration: 27:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachael Rae
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Pleasure Prisoner Part 1 Carbondale

Cast: Lucy Purr
In part 1- Poor hapless Lucy finds herself spread eagled and stretched 4 ways wearing nothing but an extremely revealing crotchless fishnet bodysuit. She is ballgagged and her nipples have tight clamps on them. She moans in agony and drools through the gag. The questions keep racing through her mind..Who has done this to me? What do they want? How long will they keep me here?!
Duration: 14:56
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 335.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pleasure Prisoner Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla