Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 06 Şubat 2024, 23:02   #3891
RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Brianna In Bondage - Alternate Camera Edit - Brianna Rose Gibson Island

This is the thrilling 2nd camera version of this hot fantasy. Leggy beauty Brianna Rose has been taken captive by a rural crime boss. The barefoot babe is bound hand and foot, and she warns her captor that he won't get away with this, and that her heroic cousins will come to save her. But her bravery is countered with a bandana gag, and Briana struggles in vain to free herself. Her attempts to escape earns her a "Seated-T" tie on the bed. The long-haired damsel is silenced with a microfoam tapegag, and soon her voluptuous breasts are bared, and her lacy black panties are pulled down to expose all of Brianna's feminine charms. She continues to struggle against her restraints, yet her efforts are all for naught. But Brianna's ordeal isn't over yet... When we next see the captive beauty, she's been dressed up in lacy bra and panties, ballgagged and bound to a chair with a powerful vibrator pressed up against her womanhood! Brianna begs to be let go, but her cruel captors pull down her bra and then turn on the Hitahi to watch their gorgeous hostage try to resist the ineluctable power of the device. She tries to fight it, but it's not long until Brianna surrenders to a helpless orgasm for their depraved amusement. Will her cousins ever come to the rescue?
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24520kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brianna In Bondage - Alternate Camera Edit - Brianna Rose
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Good Time Part 3 South Naknek

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
As the livefeed comes to a close Riley gets a huge ball gag in her mouth. She's in a ziptie hogtie and London has a cane. If that wasn't enough stimulation OT has a vibrator pressed harshly against her clit. Riley screams and moans through the gag. She's in overload and about to cum at any moment, but OT wants to tease her.
Duration: 54:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Good Time Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nyssa Nevers - bound and gagged Yass

Bondage legend Nyssa Nevers made it all the way across the ocean to get tied up in Europe! She is a bondage queen! But there’s no reason to be gentle with her. In fact, with all her experience, she likes it tight and unescapable. A good harness box tie and a big gag is what Nyssa is used to. So that’s what she gets, even when she’s overseas! Hard struggling won’t get her anywhere, you would expect her to know this by now. She probably just likes to struggle and curse anyway, it’s Nyssa Nevers after all!
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14567kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyssa Nevers - bound and gagged
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Megan - reverse prayer fitgirl Tylersburg

It’s very trendy to be a fitgirl, with an Instagram account, posting daily pictures of progress and a healthy diet. Lots of girls do this nowadays, including the super fit Megan. She is an exercise addict and in top shape! Her perfect body makes us want to tie her up even more, because it is just so hot to see her in bondage! Megan has been here a few times, but she never looked as good as this! Tied in a very challenging reverse prayer and ballgagged, this is the way all fitgirls should post their daily pictures!
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps

File size: 350.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megan - reverse prayer fitgirl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taped hogtie upsidedown Heltonville

He was kissing me deep, riding my cock, and playing with my nipples that sent shock waves up and down my body causing it to shake uncontrollably.
Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 8413kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 705.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taped hogtie upsidedown
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Head Games featuring Marina Thompsonville

Release Year: 2024
Marina is the bitch in the barrel. It’s a helpless position that leaves her open to all kinds of humiliation. Unfortunately for Marina the only exposed part of her body is her face. The first order of business is finding an effective gag. PD’s solution to the task at hand is ingenious to say the least. In a feat only fit for Real Time Bondage PD threads a line through her nose, into her sinuses and eventually out of her mouth. It makes the perfect point for securing a ball gag and provides a good foreshadowing for just how intense things are going to be for her.
Format: real
Duration: 2:11:25
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 710.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Head Games featuring Marina
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tracey Sweet - The Mark of the Cane Pioneertown

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Tracey Sweet
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Noon on the final day of her week at the farm.
She knows she will be caned today and she has never been caned before.
All morning the anticipation eats at her mind.
She wants the caning to happen immediately, to get it over with.
I chain her to a post and gag her in silence.
Later, I bend her over and lock her down with cunt exposed.
I watch the red welts rise over her ass, calves and thighs.
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tracey Sweet - The Mark of the Cane
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Joy of Suffering Eckelson

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherie Deville & Lavender Rayne - Dominate Compromises Boelus

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Cherie Deville, Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Big tits, Blonde
Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds. The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long. The other one has obviously been here longer. I can still see the attitude in her eyes, but she's long since learned to hold it back. The only question is: Which is worse, the agony of being whipped or the humiliation of cumming for a stranger?
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Deville & Lavender Rayne - Dominate Compromises
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perfect Wonderful The Best Unreal Magic Collection Of Graias. Part 3. Indian Mound

Even the very experienced Lomp was astonished when the trainer appeared the next day fresh and happy and went for the next round. After a few minutes she was screaming weeping, yelling like hell but she didn't quit. Congratulations!

Total size: 5.8 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Wonderful The Best Unreal Magic Collection Of Graias. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Needs More Cowbell Excello

The door opens and Amanda hops out into the fresh air. She's gagged with a rag and gray tape. She's bound with extremely rough and abrasive coconut rope...any movement or struggle and the rope bites into her tender flesh. She's leashed and wearing a cowbell around her neck... this way he always knows where she's at in case she manages to get off her leash, although that is highly unlikely. Her ankles are bound so she must hop to keep up with her captor. She tires and tries to stop... He smacks her ass and she whimpers and starts hopping again. She breathes heavy as she tries to keep up while severely gagged and wearing heels in the loamy sand. He finally stops and positions her up against a large post. He removes her leash and the cowbell. He then unties her elbows. He lifts her straight up and positions her arms around the post. He uses the barbed wire like coconut rope to tightly tie her waist to the post. Amanda moans as the rope digs in. Her captor then briefly examines his prize before getting more rope. He crotchropes her and then unties her feet and ankles. Her legs are then spread wide and tied off the wooden stakes driven deep into the ground. He now spends some time playing with his captive. He gropes her perky tits. Amanda moans as her eyes roll back into her head when he repeatedly slaps her exposed inner thighs. He leaves her for a bit, but soon returns with a thin switch. He cleans it with his pocket knyf right in front of her. He smacks her inner thighs with it, leaving nicely spaced stripes. He rubs it over her crotchrope and pussy lips. Amanda thrashes about as she is whipped again. He tosses the switch aside for now so he can enhance her bondage. Her upper thighs are tied individually to the post with more coconut rope. He leaves her again for just a short while, before returning with thin twine. He uses it to accentuate her tits for the switch. he picks it back up and starts whipping her tits with it. After a while of her tits being whipped the clip ends. I have added some behind the scenes footage of Amanda being gagged.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Needs More Cowbell
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hazel Hypnotic Tate

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Normal live feeds start off with a little bit, but we know Hazel almost as well as she knows her self at this point so there is no use wasting valuable time when we could just start tormenting her. We asked her a couple of questions about her limits and her habits, but really everyone was anxious to get down to the business of making her scream.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Body Fluid Punishment Northallerton

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Queen of perversion Annette Schwarz and depraved sex godesses Madame Adore embark on a hardcore experimental journey into fetishism, dominance and provoking on the edge extreme sex. Piss drinking, fistfucking, hard spanking, rubber play, anal fixation, gagging, spit play and hard passionate girl on girl sex like you have never seen it before. Drifting betwen the borders of fantasy and reality and drowning in pools og body liquid extasy...
Fetish foxes Josefine and Briana explore the beauty of intimate fetish sex games and power switching. Dildos, gags, the wartenberg wheel and the ever effective Magic Wand help them explore their limits and boundries.
Sofia Valentine is a naughty and nasty rubber slut that needs disipline. For her sins she is severely punished by her sadistic and mercyless doms, Master Nastyfucker and Madame Adore. Every hole is thorougly examined and her threshold of pain and humiliation tested to her limits.
Duration: 1:52:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4123kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Fluid Punishment
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Poletied Oporto

He straddled my thighs and arched his ass up letting me know he was ready to take it nice and deep.
Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13731kbps

File size: 918.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poletied
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aspen hat die richtigen Kurven an den richtigen Stellen Urumqi

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Demütigung, Folter, Auspeitschen
Video language: German
Aspen hat diese sexy Kurven, um die man einfach ein Seil wickeln möchte. Sie ist so schnell bewegungsunfähig. Ihre Arme sind über ihr und ihre wunderschönen Titten sind freigelegt. Dann wird mit ihrem perfekten Hintern gespielt.
Sie ist in einer Steuerposition angebunden. Ihr Arsch ragt wunderschön hervor und natürlich sind ihre Shorts im Weg. Sie müssen weg, also werden sie weggeschnitten. Ihre saftige Muschi glänzt vor Erregung.
Sie hat die perfekten Titten zum Fesseln. Die Aufhängung ist aufgebaut und ihre Brüste sind fest abgebunden. Ein Bein geht nach oben und ihre Fotze kommt wieder zum Vorschein. Dann geht das andere Bein nach oben und sie schwebt.
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aspen hat die richtigen Kurven an den richtigen Stellen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora Tornillo

A bound and gagged Devora is pushed into the living room where she is groped and abused before being further tied up on the floor. Drooling past her ballgag, she must wait for Jay to return -- knowing that he will administer further abuse upon her muscular and fit body. Lashed to a stool, our sexy captive is subjected to tit clamps along with onscreen gagging and onscreen elbow bind. She grunts as the ropes draw her muscular arms all the way together behind her back.
Format: real
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 576x324, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Defiling Devora
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stiletto strappado Popayan

He was up and banging the entire weight of his ass down onto my cock.
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13349kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stiletto strappado
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tag Team Part 2 Wainscott

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
The entire crew turned up to play with Sierra Cirque because, fuck it, she's hot as hell and we all wanted a piece. It's no wonder so many people tuned in to give us their ideas and see what terrible things we could come up with to do to her.
London River is taking center stage when it comes to pulling apart Sierra. She's getting lessons in caning from O.T. at the expense of Sierra's perfect ass. Soft white skin turns bright pink from the impact, and soon it will be black and blue if London's beatings are as as her victim's screams would indicate.
We weren't lying, though, about everyone getting in on the action. O.T., Matt and more are on hand to see exactly how many screams, moans, orgasms and tears we can manage to extract from this beauty.
Duration: 1:07:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tag Team Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tanked Part 3 Offerman

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Ashley needs to be hit. It's something she's good at and she hasn't gotten much of it so far this livefeed. So we tie her to a bench. A Kel Bowie Bench. Kel kindly offered her sexy naked body for the cause. We decided to play a game on Ashley's ass. She gets to decide which implement we use, but she gets very little in the way of breaks. The cane, paddle, and whip turn her hott ass crimson.
Duration: 1:08:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tanked Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie Hadensville

We tied Olga Cabaeva in a chicken wing hogtie. It’s hard to tell what she thinks of this position, because we gagged her with a 2 inch harness ballgag. Soon, the drool starts flowing uncontrollably, and Olga is powerless to stop it. She drools and drools, trying to struggle her way out of the ropes, but there’s no chance. Her arms are pinned behind her back and she can’t get to any knots. After this shoot, Olga had to a lot of water, for all the fluids she lost!!
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps

File size: 324.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Melissa - In pink trouble Boykins

The incredible Melissa is a sweet cute girl, so we just had to tie her up in pink ropes. A ceiling rope holds her hogtie firmly in place, pulling her tiny feet up in the air. She is not going anywhere! Great fun, she will be back!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 179.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melissa - In pink trouble
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla