Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Archer Hart Crichton

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Archer Hart
Genres: Muscle, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English
The guy was left alone at home. He became bored and he decided to bring a friend to the lady. On the way, a lady, he persuaded his friend to have anal sex ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 709.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Archer Hart
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jacob G Photo Shoot 2014 - part 2 Albert Lea

Studio: PumpingMuscle
Jacob G - Elegant male. A real athlete, a mountain of muscles, an Atlant! The handsome man undresses and shows his ideal body.
Duration: 2:47:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob G Photo Shoot 2014 - part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fisting Inferno - Teachers Pet Fister, Sc 4 - Devin Franco, Jack Hunter Coburn

This classroom's blackboard warns students to keep their hands to themselves, but that isn't going to stop young college students Devin Franco and Jack Hunter from getting a little too handsy. With Jack already naked and bent over the teacher's desk, Devin stretches out Jack's ass with a quick bareback session before filling Jack's hole with his entire fist. Devin removes his burly hand from Jack's smooth and gaping ass to reveal a bright rosebud that's aching to escape Jack's backdoor. It's then that Devin breaks out an oversized dildo to stuff his friend's used asshole. With his hole filled to the brim and his cock hard as a rock, a satisfied Jack unleashes a fresh gallon of jizz all over himself before Devin goes in to make sure the stud has successfully milked every last drop.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Inferno - Teachers Pet Fister, Sc 4 - Devin Franco, Jack Hunter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rhyheim Shabazz and Tannor Reed - OnlyFans Mukilteo

Release Year: 2020
Studio: OnlyFans
Very cute, but no less hot, video with a smiling curly Tannorom. You don't often see such!
Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz and Tannor Reed - OnlyFans
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Peralta Silva - Episode 19 McGregor

同居人がいないこと間に、同居人の彼氏を誘惑。彼氏はその誘いに乗ってしまい、彼氏に気づかれないように生 交尾
浮気現場に遭遇したは、、、
Duration: 5:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 247.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peralta Silva - Episode 19
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stripper Hole Tryouts, Scene 02 Declan Blake, Aiden Ward Cayuse

As club manager Aiden Ward is leaning on the stripper pole with his rock-hard meat out, Declan Blake does his best to deepthroat the thick monster in his face. The tasting continues as Aiden spins around the pole to and offers his scruffy hole to get devoured. As Aiden arches his back even further, Declan quickly lubes up and plants his fist in Aiden's butt. Aiden's ass welcomes Declan's handball eagerly. Each time Declan gives Aiden's hole a slight break, the manager's sloppy ass pokes out a meaty rosebud that slowly goes back into place. Switching positions, Aiden slides up and down the pole and onto Declan's hand while his cock is planted in Declan's mouth. Declan gets envious of Aiden's hole being stretched, so he rides Aiden's hard cock bareback while he fist fucks Declan's ass. Aiden continues taking the deep stretching until his cock won't hold back anymore and his releases his cum all over himself.
Duration: 18:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stripper Hole Tryouts, Scene 02 Declan Blake, Aiden Ward
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Romeo Twink & Xleox - OnlyFans Tea

Release Year: 2021
Romeo twink & Xleox have fun...Two handsome guys caress a big dick in the outdoor pool and in the shower at home.
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 684.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romeo Twink & Xleox - OnlyFans
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FistingInferno Teachers Pet Fister, Sc 4 - Devin Franco, Jack Hunter Rush Center

This classroom's blackboard warns students to keep their hands to themselves, but that isn't going to stop young college students Devin Franco and Jack Hunter from getting a little too handsy. With Jack already naked and bent over the teacher's desk, Devin stretches out Jack's ass with a quick bareback session before filling Jack's hole with his entire fist. Devin removes his burly hand from Jack's smooth and gaping ass to reveal a bright rosebud that's aching to escape Jack's backdoor. It's then that Devin breaks out an oversized dildo to stuff his friend's used asshole. With his hole filled to the brim and his cock hard as a rock, a satisfied Jack unleashes a fresh gallon of jizz all over himself before Devin goes in to make sure the stud has successfully milked every last drop.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FistingInferno Teachers Pet Fister, Sc 4 - Devin Franco, Jack Hunter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene 4 - FistingInferno Moorpark

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jack Hunter, Devin Franco

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene 4 - FistingInferno
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brad Tears Greg Up - Angry Fuck Seagrove

Release Year: 2013
Studio: MuscleMatt
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Muscle, Masked, Pissing, Hardcore, Threesome, Domination
Another Boss and Brad Night to Remember...This picks up where #87, Part 1 left off. When I told Greg that next time he had to service Brad’s big dick, which was something he was anxious to do. But this night turned out to be quite a night, reality adult filming and an authentic back story you can never get from a script.
Another Mission to Accomplish...When I sat down to put together all the footage and write the description on #88 Grandma’s House Part 2, I thought.. “Where the hell do I start and where the hell do I end!” Another Boss and Brad excursion that played out only like a Boss and Brad excursion ever could. Much like #64-1 and 64-2 Men on a mission, Brad and I got ourselves into a scene where I had to do some quick thinking and use some Boss fast talkin to pull this one off. I did the talking, set the mission and Brad was locked on target to carry it out, nothing was going to stop him not even Greg’s moods and mind changes. Watch the 4 minute trailer and watch the entire movie sure to be another block buster and another among many most watched, most talked about Muscle Mafia films!
Can Men Use Tampons?...When I shot Greg for the first time during his wake up call of 66-1 and 66-2 he wanted me to fuck him in the second scene, nah I wasn’t into it. Then when Brad and I took a road trip to feed Greg another Boss load #87 Grandma’s House Part 1, he wanted me to fuck him then, nahh wasn’t into it. So in the months following my twice rejected suggestions to fuck him Greg was being really bitchy and spiteful right up to the night we were driving down there to shoot this; maybe he was having his period who knows?
The Boss Works Magic and Greg’s Grammie and Pop-pop were there in spirt...I know Brad better than he knows himself, remember I created this monster so I had to keep myself cool that night. If Brad knew I was pissed off, it would piss him off and you don’t want to piss off 270 pounds and nearly 7 feet of solid muscle So watch and listen carefully how I handle this night and how I get both Brad and Greg through what could have been a really bad night. All in all we had a good time, had some laughs and accomplished another mission. I kept the conversations light, interesting and funny to pull us through. Greg even put his spiteful snarky behavior aside long enough to give us a tore of what became the unsuspecting star of these films, grandma’s house, a place he inherited after her . The creepy part was it hadn’t been changed in 30 years, photographs that were at least 20 years old were still around the house including a board Greg made in junior high school wood shop that was carved with “Love you grammie and pop-pop” so are you getting the same feeling we got yet, yeah what a night!
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 48:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1452kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 576.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brad Tears Greg Up - Angry Fuck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Students Use The Weakness Of Their Academy Director Bart

Studio: Str8Crushfeet
Find his weakness and take what you want.
Kent and Kyle are two boys of 19 and 18 respectively. We could not say that they are precisely black sheep, but they are not the smartest in the world, their grades are poor and they both have lazy, questionable behavior and problems following rules.
Kent is a bit more outgoing than Kyle and Kyle always does and follows all of Kents ideas. However, none of them are very communicative with the rest of the class, Kent is the typical Rocker boy who is wearing headphones all day, which is why people never think that he is listening. It was in one of these moments that he heard a rumor about his director, two girls were chatting in a carefree way.
Duration: 34:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13653kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Students Use The Weakness Of Their Academy Director
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy Rufus Fitzroy one st Manhandling Arlington Heights

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Englishlads
Rufus Fitzroy is becoming our handsome new star! This straight lad is very easy on the eyes, good looking, a little facial stubble, lean but muscular slight hairy body, and a big uncut cock! He's played with a dildo before and now he's going to get his first massage from a guy - he gets some massage oil over his back which gets rubbed in, then off come his undies showing off his pert bum, then he flips over and is already rock solid, his hard uncut cock gets wanked, including when he's on all fours with his bum in the air! He reaches orgasm, and lets a big thick load get wanked out of his cock! Hot!
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4767kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Rufus Fitzroy one st Manhandling
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Knightbreeders Black Cocks Breeding White Ass New Lenox

Release Year: 2010
Studio: KnightBreeders
Cast: Michael Rome, Damien Silver, Marvel Monroe, Capricorn, Cameron Quick
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Monster Cock, Ass to Mouth, Interracial, Creampie
The size of these black cocks are simply epic. And this one white guy is going to be privileged enough to take all of them deep inside is puckered ass.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:37:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Knightbreeders Black Cocks Breeding White Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

TikToker rjcarr55 and his former sugar Holdingford

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bareback
TikToker/boy toy @rjcarr55 sucking, fucking, fingering and rimming with a former surgically preserved 49-year-old sugar . RJ was a nurse at the hospital the was a doctor at. He looks great for 49.
These videos are about 5 years old. There is no cumming either day. You can see his current sugar if you check out @crooksmycarr. The toks back around Christmas are interesting where he gives RJ a gift each day. Nice work if you can get it.
The shows from the same day are from two different sources, so time-wise there is overlap. Also, he's not a famous TikToker by any means.
Duration: 4:21:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 942kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TikToker rjcarr55 and his former sugar
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ChaosMen Amone Bane & Helloojose Serviced Kirby

Amone Bane was feeling a little tense after a long week, so we decided to enhance his Serviced scene with a little Massage Table action.
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen Amone Bane & Helloojose Serviced
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DarkRoom Vol. 3 Sentjost

Studio: Dark Alley Media
In the hottest and nastiest entry to date in the Darkroom franchise we have gathered some of our favorite all-stars for some serious fisting sessions. Tommy Hawk stretches Alex Wolfes hole wide open with his rough and rugged hands. Matthias von Fistenberg indulges in a threesome with Alex and Geoff where Geoff gets a first-hand experience from the fistmaster himself. El Bodeep lives up to his name as he dives into a fisting session with Bud Rose and Ma Garet is no stranger to a fist or a raw cock up his ass and invites Andre Barclay to use him in the sling. This is non-stop fisting and fucking action like youve never seen before!
Duration: 1:18:54
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkRoom Vol. 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Boss - Carlo Uses and Abuses David Cowlesville

Release Year: 2008
After servicing & worshipping me in a previous scene David kept calling and emaling begging for more but this time he wanted to get pissed on before sucking a muscle load out of me. My cameras cam along. Everyone had their own personal favorite scene fron this DVD, but the scene that generated the most comments was this one.
David is back for more. He didn’t get enough the first time and again begs for more dick from Carlo. This time he wants not only to taste more “Boss Load” but wants to sample his vitamin rich piss. An Alph-Male like Carlo rarely turns down a chance to demonstrate his power and piss on a dude that is begging for it.
That is exactly how this scene begins. Carlo shows up one late night and the cameras role as he first makes David undress and kneel down in the bath tub. Then horny as hell and raging with testosterone driven ego, Carlo pulls David around the room by his hair and makes him suck is cock. During his cock worshipping Carlo pisses in his mouth and then makes David open wide to dump another tasty healthy “Boss Load” on David’s tonsils. This is an aggressive scene that makes it clear Carlo is a forceful alpha-male.
Duration: 1:05:21
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 510.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boss - Carlo Uses and Abuses David
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stripper Hole Tryouts, Scene #02 Klong Luang Peng

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Declan Blake, Aiden Ward
Genres: Fetish/Kink, Double Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud
As club manager Aiden Ward is leaning on the stripper pole with his rock-hard meat out, Declan Blake does his best to deepthroat the thick monster in his face. The tasting continues as Aiden spins around the pole to and offers his scruffy hole to get devoured. As Aiden arches his back even further, Declan quickly lubes up and plants his fist in Aiden's butt. Aiden's ass welcomes Declan's handball eagerly. Each time Declan gives Aiden's hole a slight break, the manager's sloppy ass pokes out a meaty rosebud that slowly goes back into place. Switching positions, Aiden slides up and down the pole and onto Declan's hand while his cock is planted in Declan's mouth. Declan gets envious of Aiden's hole being stretched, so he rides Aiden's hard cock bareback while he fist fucks Declan's ass. Aiden continues taking the deep stretching until his cock won't hold back anymore and his releases his cum all over himself.
Duration: 18:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stripper Hole Tryouts, Scene #02
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kyle Edged and Milked by The Boss West Covina

Release Year: 2013
#90 in the Catalog, sponsored by, financed by and inspired by the request of a fan named Dan. It lines up with other milkings and edging already released and still yet to be released.
This is all about bringing Kyle to the edge, getting his body to produce a thick wad of cum so we can collect it in a jar, cap it off freeze it and over-night it fed-x 10am delivery.
This is a 90 minute, 3 camera shoot edited down to give you all the best highlights of me taking complete control of Kyle, his cock, his balls and his cum shot.
The Scene... Kyle Edged and Milked By The Boss is a cock slapping, ball massaging, ball yanking and squeezing cum control session that brings Kyle to the edge at least a dozen times. Shivers are sent up and down his body while I use my instincts as the Ultimate Alpha Male to bring my buddy from start to almost finish and back again and again.
With Keith at the camera and 2 others strategically placed for a more in-depth Boss Cam you watch as I use both the skills suggested by Dan, and what I know I like when I get milked and edge to pull a nice thick muscle load outta Kyle!
Menthol numbed, Hot Oiled, and rubbed Raw...Kyle's balls are soaked in listerine to heat em up and numb them for a wild sensation. Then, I heat up some oil and massage the hot oil down his ass crack, around all over his balls and to the tip of his dick. I have him stand, get on all fours doggie style, lay on his back and then back onto all fours to pull his now rock hard, raw throbbing dick backwards and drain him into the jar for expressly fresh for Dan.
A hot erotic masculine scene done in Boss style! Kyle loved it as you will tell!
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 31:28
Video: 640x358, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 377.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyle Edged and Milked by The Boss
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shockwave Vol. 2 Middlebranch

Studio: Dark Alley Media
The follow-up to the wildly popular Shockwave comes another installment of this leather, rubber and bareback series.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:57
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2247kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shockwave Vol. 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lads Enjoying a Mutual Wank Big Uncut Cock Explodes! East Enterprise

For this video we've paired the hunk Tom Lawson with handsome fit lad Rich Wills, two good looking straight lads up for a bit of naughty fun! The muscles on these guys are quite something - Tom really shows off his - his hairy abs tighten, and he flexes his biceps for Rich to feel. The lads rub each others bulges then get out their big uncut cocks, each wanking the others, two pieces of thick uncut meat, they even rub their dicks up against each other, then pull back their legs and show off their holes. Rich makes Tom cum first, a over his hairy abs, then Tom wanks Rich off to completion - two happy but exhausted guys!
Duration: 45:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4521kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lads Enjoying a Mutual Wank Big Uncut Cock Explodes!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla