RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Wet Punk Faggot Sounding, Scene 1 Round Pond

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.
Video language: English
Cameron Adams had never tried sounding, but that soon changed when he told Buff he'd give it a try for his solo. Tony Buff teaches Cameron the joys of sounding. Watching Adams' body shiver and his eyes roll back in his head as he experienced sounding for the first time reminded those of us at HQ just how fun it is to introduce fresh players to new fetishes. Fortunately for all of us, Buff's instructional lesson before the solo soon turns into a duo scene sure to turn on even the most jaded of sounding aficionados. The impromptu duo scene between Cameron Adams and performer/director Tony Buff continues with an edging session that includes more sounding, ass eating and an explosive ending that we definitely didn't expect from what was supposed to be a solo scene.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6659kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Punk Faggot Sounding, Scene 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fist Bus part 2 Locust Valley

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Julian does not disappoint and soon the clothes come flying off as Drew lays down what's gonna happen. When Julian finds out Drew will be feeding this hung horny highway wanderer his own fat 10-inch cock, Julian is prepared to do anything.
Duration: 27:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Bus part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Easton & JJ Smitts Edge Meersburg

Cast: JJ Smitts ,Easton
Genres: Build Lean ,Build Swimmer ,Build Twink ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Cock Hung ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Blond
During JJ's interview for his solo video, he mentioned that he has done everything with a guy, and was very casual and cavalier about it. No big deal. I think he might have been hedging his experiences to impress you all. I of course dug deeper, and his experiences were not as vast as I had first heard. He was just open-minded. I knew we had someone who was willing to push his limits, but not too far. With Easton in town and familiar with doing Edge videos, I figured JJ would be perfect in the Edge chair. We push JJ's limits in this video, which is what makes a great Edge video. Pay attention to JJ's torso as it blossoms red just before he cums. It is kind of cool to scrub the playback quickly back and forth! Enjoy!
Duration: 29:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11790kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Easton & JJ Smitts Edge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bryan & Dante Edge Grantsville

Cast: Dante ,Bryan
Genres: Sex Act Toys ,Ethnicity Latin Guys ,Build Mature ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact ,Hair Brunette ,Black
When I listened to Dante talk about bondage role playing, I knew he would get off to being tied-up and made to do things.But when he came in to do his solo and possibly a Serviced video, I felt like I was baiting and switching him by changing gears from Serviced to an Edge video. So for this one, I keep my clothes on. I didn't want to push his limits too far.Dante liked the idea of a little cock tease and normally I use a flimsy shoe string to tie the guys up. He wanted it as real as it could get.When we initially talked about him doing more gigs, he said he would likely be up for anything but bottoming. I really like his Italian vibe and want him to be versatile. So I really focused on trying to show him his ass didn't have to be off limits.Pretty certain that he enjoyed the whole Edge experience and will be back for more!
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Dante Edge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bralin & Bryan Edge Olivet

Cast: Bralin ,Bryan
Genres: Build Lean ,Build Mature ,Build Swimmer ,Chest Smooth ,Natural ,Cock Hung ,Ethnicity White Guys ,Hair Brunette ,Black
Young guys blindfolded in the mouth and in the anus with their big and thick dicks.
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8008kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 621.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bralin & Bryan Edge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stripper Hole Tryouts, Sc.1 - FistingInferno Elk Grove Village

When hopeful candidate Declan Blake arrives to his interview with club manager Aiden Ward, the exchange quickly turns into a full-blown tryout with Declan doing his best to try and impress Declan. At first, Aiden is not amused by Declan, that is, until Declan starts shedding his clothes and revealing his insatiable ass in a red jock. Aiden wants to see just how bad Declan wants this gig, so he leaves his post from behind his desk and spreads Declan's cheeks to eat and finger his ass. Declan clearly wants more, so Aiden whips out his hard cock and sticks it in Declan's inviting ass bareback. Preparing Declan everything that goes down in the back rooms, he replaces his cock with his fists up into Declan's hole. It seems Declan is going to fit in just fine at this club as Aiden uses his cock and fist at the same time to gape Declan's crack. With nothing to brace him but the stripper pole, Aiden lays back and receives the managers punches until his rosebud is begging to come out. As his hole is getting used, Declan grabs his cock and strokes until a thick load shoots all over his furry torso.
Duration: 24:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stripper Hole Tryouts, Sc.1 - FistingInferno
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fisting session Orcas

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Matt Wylde, Axel Abysse
Genres: Boots, Dildos/Toys, Double Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Piercing
Axel Abysse and Matt Wylde bathe each other in a tongue bath while groping their bulging cocks thru their jocks. Matt makes the first move and reveals Axel's pierced, uncut cock and taint as he strokes the hefty rod. The stud's transition to an inverted 69 leaving Axel on his back choking on Matt's pierced meat and eating his smooth hole. After riding Axel's face, Matt bends him over and goes straight to pounding Axel's hole fast and hard. When Matt feel's that Axel's hole is warmed up, he rips out his cock and prepares his fist for entry. Axel's talented piggy ass takes every fist pounding thrust with ease and pleasure. After multiple jabbing punches into Axel's Abysse, Matt yanks his fist out of the gaping center leaving Axel with a blooming red rosebud. Axel is so proud of his efforts that he wets himself with excitement as Matt's fist drills deeper. When Matt is done, Axel is rewarded with a destroyed hole.
Duration: 24:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 850.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting session
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene 4 Sudbury

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
This classroom's blackboard warns students to keep their hands to themselves, but that isn't going to stop young college students Devin Franco and Jack Hunter from getting a little too handsy. With Jack already naked and bent over the teacher's desk, Devin stretches out Jack's ass with a quick bareback session before filling Jack's hole with his entire fist. Devin removes his burly hand from Jack's smooth and gaping ass to reveal a bright rosebud that's aching to escape Jack's backdoor. It's then that Devin breaks out an oversized dildo to stuff his friend's used asshole. With his hole filled to the brim and his cock hard as a rock, a satisfied Jack unleashes a fresh gallon of jizz all over himself before Devin goes in to make sure the stud has successfully milked every last drop.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy Farid - Hetero Footballer Gets Sucked Thornhill

Release Year: 2020
Studio: KeumGay
This is an unseen video where this straight male let us in spite of himself to suck his huge cock.
As you can see, he wasn't really agree for this action but he had no choice and finally let us to do what we wanted to do with his dick and his big balls. It was the first time of his life that a guy has touched his dick and sucked it. He was surprised to have pleasure during the blowjob. This video has never been published. It's a 100% Unseen video bonus just for you.
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9087kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Farid - Hetero Footballer Gets Sucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trip With Bruce - Part 1 Newcastle

Kissed his boy’s neck, getting him comfortable and telling him that he would help him.
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps

File size: 829.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trip With Bruce - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The FF Orgy Fanrock

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Men, Fuck, Fetish, Rubber, Extreme, Fist, Fuck, Rubber, Bareback, Hardcore
Berlinstars Fistfuck Orgy brings you hardcore action with men and hunks.
Extreme fist and hard sex.
Duration: 2:25:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4377kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The FF Orgy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla