Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 15 Ocak 2022, 15:20   #285
RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

16 Inch Horse Cock Pegging! - Ruby Onyx - Full HD 1080p Gatzke

The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st!! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon!! This was a special moment for me. This slut took my f1sting cherry! And I didn't expect him to take the full length of my Giant Dick!!! Also I'm wearing red latex leggings! This Is A Must See! Do let me know what you think!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13554kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 778.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 16 Inch Horse Cock Pegging! - Ruby Onyx - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave Part 3 Crompond

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, All Sex, Handjob
Video language: English
Ella is using her sex slave's body for her own orgasmic gratification. All he is good for is being a dick and a mouth for her to use however she sees fit. She sits on and smothers his face with her big beautiful ass, making him lick her pussy until she is wet enough to slide his cock into her. She makes him fuck her how she wants until she drains his cum inside her perfect cunt. Just when he thinks his work is over, she makes him keep thrusting into her... it puts him in utter agony because his dick is so sensitive after cumming.
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Clips4Sale - Ruby Onyx - A Feel Befor Your Meal Brielle

Me and Adreena Winters are ready to stretch more than one hole in this double domme pegging session! First we bend him over and warm up his back passage with our fingers, before introducing him to our massive hard cocks! Still caged, we spit roast the little fucker! Its only fair we counter the painful pounding with an act of kindness as we take the cage off his little willy! He gets a good cock slapping, and a thorough milking before we make the bitch eat all of his cum!
Duration: 20:39
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 12232kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clips4Sale - Ruby Onyx - A Feel Befor Your Meal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Platinum & Miss Dandy Covert

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum, Miss Dandy
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Bikini, Slave Training, Face Sitting, High Heels
You would think that if you happened to be a slave living in the Mean Girl Manor, that one of your favorite things would be the day that any of us Mean Girls actually decided to use your worthless face as a seat. I mean, when most days involve you getting beaten, being served Alpo or trash for meals, and generally being just destroyed by Us, that when you finally did have occassion to get Our, you might actually relish the opportunity.
Well, not with this stupid senior citizen. Yes, My cluelessly old and decrepit geezer slave has such a hard time taking Ms Dandy and I bouncing on its face and keeping the air from its lungs that it shakes on the floor throughout this clip looking almost like it is having repeated seizures... (Frankly, maybe it was, not like anyone would notice if it was slightly more retarded after than before We face sat the thing)
Watch as both Dandy and I lift Our legs and put Our entire weight down onto this losers face... The old thing completely tries to squirm away as Dandy's Amazonian body sits atop its little head crushing beneath her ass... A great clip for facesitting fans, with a slave who is certainly a little bit more retarded after than it was at the outset....
Duration: 13:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13542kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Platinum & Miss Dandy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Branlette vicieuse Brossard

Studio: Ibicella Studio
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Orgasm Control, Milking, Cum Eating
Video language: French
J’ai enfermé mon headsub (et compagnon ) dans son bodybag en cuir, il est complètement cagoulé et bâillonné, contraint à subir tous mes sévices : il n’a aucun moyen de s’échapper! Il ne pourra malheureusement pas admirer sa magnifique Maîtresse, mais dans son malheur il aura quand même le droit à une fellation accompagnée d’une branlette. Si cela te semble exquis et enviable, c’est que tu n’as encore aucune idée du sadisme dont je suis capable… Pas de safeword, pas de limite, je vais le faire couiner de frustration et regretter de vider ses couilles!
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3616kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 697.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Branlette vicieuse
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Epic Femdom Cumshot De Queen

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, handjob, orgasm
Kinky blonde Kate Englands vibrator orgasm and humilated handjob.
Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Femdom Cumshot
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lola Fae - Petite Ballbusting Bully Coventry

Cast: Lola Fae
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Stockings
Petite and sexy Lola Fae is one mean roommate. Pierce Paris lives under her roof and therefore has to live by her rules. Lola does whatever the fuck she wants, including busting her roommate's balls whenever she feels like it. She comes up behind him and gives him kicks without warning and squeezes his manhood. She instructs him to strip down and she bites his balls over and over again, slaps them, and punches his nuts. She stretches his scrotum to the limits and even bites his cock, meanwhile taunting and teasing him by shaking her perfect ass around. Lola stomps on Pierce's balls so hard he swears they're going to pop!
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Fae - Petite Ballbusting Bully
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James & Alexandra Snow Hedgesville

Cast: Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Ballbusting, Latex, High Heels
When four legendary Dominatrixes get together to bust some balls just one pair will not suffice. Mistresses Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James, and Alexandra Snow have a blast taking turns kicking and kneeing the first poor slave, laughing as he crumbles to the ground again and again. Once he has been broken, the second slave is pulled out of his cage and subjected to being kicked and ball stomped until he too is lying on the floor, clutching his broken nuts.
But these cruel Mistresses are far from done with their unfortunate slaves; the Dommes order their bitches to lock their arms together to keep them upright for even more ball kicking . Even when on the ground in agony, these slaves are not safe from a vicious kick to the nuts from these sadists. The two poor slaves are left in a heap on the floor, balls broken and ordered to "cuddle" together for the Domme's amusement.
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8346kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 621.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel, Mina Thorne, Kendra James & Alexandra Snow
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Artemis is back for bondage and beating from London River Gowen City

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine
London River puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.
Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Artemis is back for bondage and beating from London River
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel - No Breaks For Shine Boy De Leon

Cast: Nina Elle, Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Big Tits, High Heels, Shoe Fetish, Brat Girls, Foot Slave Training
***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***
Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean girls forget to feed him. The slave is lucky because Goddess Nina accidently stepped on a piece of pizza and a bit of it stuck to the bottom of her boot. The slave is allowed to lick the tiny scrap of food from the heel of her boot. It will be the only food the slave has eaten in days. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "6"
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 728.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Nina Elle & Princess Chanel - No Breaks For Shine Boy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kylie Rogue says jerk your dick Green Bank

Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: Female Domination, Full Movies, Pissing
Goddess Kylie Rogue sucks on her red lollypop and teases you about it being your swollen little cock head in her mouth, She talks dirty to you and drives you crazy letting you jerk that pathetic little slut stick, bringing you right to the edge over and over, She knows those tiny balls are about to explode, But she loves making you wait, She makes a deal with you, Telling you that id you shove three fingers up your man pussy that she will let you spill your loser load. And then she makes you slurp it all up cucky. Goddess Kylie Rogue is in a giving mood today and is going to let you stroke that pathetic slut stick of yours, Thas right big boy all 2" inches of that worthless dicklet, first take your index finger and your thumb and slide it back and forth up and down, but the only way Goddess is going to allow you to cum is by shoving all 4 fingers up your fuck hole, Go ahead spit in it and start with one slowly sticking it in your stink hole looser,Then take 2 more fingers and jam three up there, then finally use your pinky hell shove your whole hand up there and imagine it is my thick black strap on cock slut puppy, Now explode shooting your man filth everywhere and then take your hand out of your ass and scoop up that filth and lick those fingers clean, Emmm finger licking good. Goddess Kylie Rogue asks if you are thirsty? she already knows you love stroking that tiny pathetic dicklet of yours, She decides you can earn your way out of chastity and get a chance to be in stroke boy heaven, She is going to fill this bowl full of her nectar and allow you to use as lube to stroke off that tiny little excuse for a cock you have, Oh and there's more you can use her love juice to lube up three fingers and fuck your asshole at the same time, Then you can drink what's left and feel like your full of your Goddess.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue says jerk your dick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amazing femdom action Pleasant Plains

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Angie Emerald, Thomas Lee
Genres: Strap On, Fetish, FemDom
Kinky brunette bitch Angie loves to fuck her man. She sucks his cock and plays with his asshole before putting on a strapon to fuck him good and make him cum in her mouth.
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14661kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing femdom action
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Round Booty Mistress T Cums First Sugar Grove

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Chastity, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Pussy Worship
Mistress T made a deal with her slave that after she receives fifty orgasms then he will finally be allowed one. His lucky day has arrived but she makes sure his special orgasm is going to be a ruined one.
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7233kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Round Booty Mistress T Cums First
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bonding Anal Like Bonding Latex - Madtinykitty - Mega Pack - Part 2 Hiltons

y bull films and watches with amusement and awe as I fuck this cuck hard and deep with a 7-inch dildo. This was a lot for the cuck to take but I kept it under my control using the leash and collar we fastened to its neck. It had no choice but to take every thrust. Do you think you could handle being fucked by me in front of another man?

Total size: 8.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonding Anal Like Bonding Latex - Madtinykitty - Mega Pack - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jane & Elena Kelme

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Two mistress secretary Jane & Elena humilated young guy in office.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 728.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jane & Elena
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Makes Him Cum On His Face Gracey

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, handjob, orgasm
Mistress Alyssa Hart extreme fmeodm action, handjob and orgasm action.
Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 172.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Makes Him Cum On His Face
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hornu stud loves femdom action Natitingou

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Mea Melone, Jirka Cap
Genres: Strap On, Fetish, FemDom
She wants to make her man happy, even if it mean fucking him with strapon. He is a little strange regarding sex issues, but one thing he surely loves is playing with his lover. She takes a sex toy to arouse him before putting on a strapon to bang him.
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14668kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hornu stud loves femdom action
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Giant Strap On and a New Rug Greenbelt

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon
Lance just wanted to buy a new rug. He didn’t know it was a trap. Leigh Raven and McKenzie Lee apparently regularly lure men over to their house under the pretense of buying a new rug, then fuck them in the ass with a gigantic strap on.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 925.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giant Strap On and a New Rug
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Asia Perez - Tears for Her Pleasure Vermont

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Mistress Asia Perez is extremely frustrated with the state of the world and needs a toy to abuse. Her slave is chained down and restrained giving him zero chance of escaping the wrath of an enraged Mistress. Using her toys of torture she unleashes on her helpless bitch as he cries out in pain.
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 866.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asia Perez - Tears for Her Pleasure
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla