Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Help My Husband is a Sissy Part 3 Rutledge

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Lustomic
Cast: Mistress Sienna, Nadia Nitro, Daisy Ditz and Marcos
Genres: Feminization, Sissy, FemDom, Crossdress, Transvestite, Oral Sex
Video language: English
Of course she went out and found a real man to satisfy her after she learned her husband was a sissy slut slave! Her new boyfriend stops by the doc's office to help sharpen up Bambi's cock sucking skills. The ladies delight in the sissy's humiliation and enjoy cropping his bare bottom as incentive to suck harder and deeper.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1908kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 189.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Help My Husband is a Sissy Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Glamazon Nut Buster Kyburz

Release Year: 2017
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Ball Busting, Femdom
Superior Glamazon women punish beta males into submission. Chanel Preston towers over this little wimp, she shows her dominance by dragging him around by the balls. She kicks him for fun, making him double over in pain until he is completely defeated. His balls turn red & swell but that just makes them an easier target for her kicks.
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11278kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glamazon Nut Buster
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boots and Spit Voca

Release Year: 2017
Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: mistress , tease , point of view , boots , pvc , fetish , slave , spit
Look at you, kneeling before Me, your mouth already wide open, ready to take My dirty, disgusting ash from this cigarette which touches My lips.
I put a butterfly gag on you to keep your lips parted, your tongue sticking out, there is no escaping the hot, sizzling ash.
As the smoke leaves My lips and engulfs your face, I smile, it amuses Me. you are here for one thing and that is to be My smoke boy
Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6183kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 174.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boots and Spit
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Casadei's and Cei Akiachak

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Clips4sale
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: Femdom
You're weak for My Casadei blades your only role in life is to provide Me with amusement. I can see you kneeling before Me with your little cock in hand, flicking your clip hoping Ill let you cum. But first let Me just explain what is going to happen, you are going to be trained as My cum guzzler you will be on hand to gobble up any spunk I have available for you. Today I have a treat - My boyfriends cum. As your little docket explodes Im going to pour his cum into your mouth from the condom. You need to get used to tasting cum My little spunk bucket.
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casadei's and Cei
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latex And Rubber Domination Beautifull Mega Cool Collection. Part 1. New Munster

Release Year: 2021
The main theme of most of their movies is domination in latex and rubber These movies contains all kinds of different femdom scenes.

Total size: 8.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex And Rubber Domination Beautifull Mega Cool Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Madison Fountain Valley

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Madison
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Human Toilet
The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great ‘cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The cuck is left utterly humiliated. He is still in chastity. He has a lot less money. Her boyfriend will get to enjoy the outfits he bought for her and he has a belly full of Madison's waste in its stomach. The nerd will think twice about asking to be out of chastity again! This clip is mostly foot worship. It has some financial domination and boob teasing of chastity cuck. The human toilet scene is simulated at the end but seems very very real.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla