RXGijotoy

Üyelik tarihi: 12 Ağustos 2021
Mesajlar: 126.055
Standart

Sandra Shine - At home with fetish lovers Costilla

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sandra Shine
Video language: English
Women and their love for latex. They love their second rubber skin. Watch her in sexy poses as the latex hugs her body like a second skin.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 604.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Shine - At home with fetish lovers
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Home Foot Tickling South Londonberry

Studio: Lava XXX
She looks like a real mistress in her leather pants. Her moves are like a cat. She is a bitch who deserved to be fucked raw. But he is interested only in her feet. When she took off the pants he was fascinated by her stockings and her feet.
Duration: 17:29
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3703kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 490.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Foot Tickling
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lisa Olsen Mc Mechen

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Sexy blonde Lisa Olsen anal pegging for older slave man action.
Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa Olsen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No More Man - FullHD 1080p Golden Eagle

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial
Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to tease her new bitch boy with her sexy body that he could've once had. Now he will only be teased by her huge tits and big ass as she drives his cock wild in it's new steel cage. He wanted to be a bitch and now he is just that!!
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Man - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Condom Cleaning Cuckold Lanexa

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Clips4Sale.
Cast: Worship Amber
Genres: Femdom
That's my motto- and why I opened this store. I just decided that I'm too fucking hot to work anymore. I will just use losers like YOU to spoil me rotten, pamper me, and basically provide me with the privileged life Why even hide it? I mean, let's just face it- beingby ME would actually give your pathetic life some meaning.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Condom Cleaning Cuckold
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kylie Kalvetti Learn to like it Newhall

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Kylie Kalvetti
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Latex, Strap-on
Mistress Kylie Kalvetti loves fucking men in the ass with strap-ons; not only does she get to cause them extreme pain, but she also gets to humiliate and degrade them as well. She takes her slave out of his cage and makes him submit to her cock by sucking on it before she takes him in the ass with it. Kylie orders her slave to call her , telling him that he is just a little whore that she is going to fuck as long and hard as she wants to. When she has tired of ass fucking her whore, Kylie locks him back in his cage until she feels like using him again.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8357kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Kalvetti Learn to like it
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pussy Worshipped Prides Crossing

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Whitney Wright
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship
Princesses deserve daily pleasure, Miss Whitney has her slaves available to lick her whenever she feels the need for an orgasm. Whitney's little pussy is pierced with a diamond representing its superiority. She perches on her queening throne and orders he gets to work in pleasuring her divine pussy.
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 913.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Worshipped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beaten and Kicked Nellis

Release Year: 2017
Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Bikini, Whipping, Ballbusting
The Mean Girls are having a pool party, so of course they have slaves at their beck and call ready to be abused by them simply for their entertainment. Princess Bella, Princess Beverly, and Princess Carmela, are all at the pool party and look amazing in their bikinis. Party music is playing and all the Princesses are dancing around and having a great time. They grab one of the slaves and just start beating and kicking him purely for their own fun and entertainment.
They drag the slave to the middle of the backyard and him to stand with his legs spread far apart so they can have "easy access" to his balls. Then all the girls take turns kicking him the balls, as they continue to dance around in their bikinis cheering each other on! They have even more fun abusing the slave because every time he goes down from a kick to his balls he THEN gets WHIPPED until he stands back up!!! When he stands back up he is kicked in the balls again! Beaten then kicked, kicked then beaten, it’s a never ending circle of pain! SOOoo much fun!! A solid HARD kick to the balls when standing, and then whipped to shreds when on the ground so the slave gets NO rest! Absolutely ENDLESS torture for the slave! Exactly as it should be!!
Its so much fun that we get start to get running starts on a lot of these kicks and then jump up and down and then we ALL cheer as the slave collapses to the ground. Princess Lilly (off camera) even comments on how loud the "slapping" sound of foot-to-balls is after some of the kicks, saying “god I love that sound of a Princess's bare foot kicking a loser slave's balls so much!”
Duration: 5:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10026kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beaten and Kicked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Raven Hart All About Ass Bosler

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Raven Hart
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Ass, High Heels, Stockings, Latex, Solo
Mistress Raven Hart knows how weak you are for a big, beautiful 40"+ ass. You can't think of anything else but burying your nose deep in between her cheeks as she your face until you are gasping for air. It's your lucky day as your dreams of being crushed and suffocated by Mistress Raven's plump rear is here. Get on your knees and start stroking your cock as you slowly kiss and worship every inch like the ass junkie you are! If you follow my instructions and don't cum too soon then a special tasty treat is waiting just for you.
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10707kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 703.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven Hart All About Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lora Love Bunkerville

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Sweet girl Lora Love foot worship humilated slave older man.
Duration: 13:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8314kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 839.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lora Love
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her helpless boy toy Box Elder

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish
This male slave is so wonderfully vulnerable… Standing on the tiptoes tied to the ceiling by his wrists, he can't do anything to protect his tight ass from the Domme’s paddle. Watch him twitch and moan as the bossy beauty spanks his cheeks red!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3815kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 228.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her helpless boy toy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Gasms Vidsel

Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Super sexy mistress Alina Lopez extreme anal orgasm for msucle hunk.
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 119kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Gasms
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miley May Hunger Games Ionia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Miley May
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
His tiny dick is no match for her needs. Good news is she found a real man to fill her young holes. Her husband is still hungry for her pussy. She has a version of the hunger games in mind, eat the cum little sissy-boy!
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 887.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miley May Hunger Games
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

What You Need Is A Key Holder Lueneburg

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping, Chastity
Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn’t have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don’t ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What You Need Is A Key Holder
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Amanda Updates Pack vol 1 Laveen

Contains 46 clips. The folder structure is the same as the main pack so you can just add it to your collection.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 23.4 GB in 46 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Amanda Updates Pack vol 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The English Mansion Femdom Collection Part Three North Aurora

Watch real-life Mistresses & Dominatrixes train their slaves with CBT, NT, CP & strapons. See dominant women sexually use & turn men into their sex slaves in femdom sex scenes. Plus FLR domestic femdom with dominant wives cuckolding & keeping their subby hubbys in chastity, fucking with strapons. Strict feminisation and transformation Xdressing crossdressing trans sissy films with handjobs & ruined orgasms.

Total size: 36.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The English Mansion Femdom Collection Part Three
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bratty Bunny Videos, Part 15 Yoakum

This is a massive megapack in parts of 729 videos from Bratty Bunny. Enjoy!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 13.6 GB in 35 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty Bunny Videos, Part 15
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kristina Rose Mucus Drenched Degradation San Patricio

Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Spitting
Nothing is more degrading than having another person spit in your face. Humiliatrix Kristina Rose takes things to the next level with locking this guys head in a box so that she may cover his head in phlegm. With his head trapped in a box he is unable to avoid every blast of her disgusting phlegm & saliva. She gags herself with her lollipop conjuring up even more sticky-thick nastiness to spit in his face. His face and mouth are completely drenched and coated in clear mucus. Kristina laughs and giggles at how more miserable he his while coated in her phlegm.
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8354kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 754.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose Mucus Drenched Degradation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kristina Rose Slut Trained Amistad

Studio: FemdomEmpire.
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Solo
This is an interactive Pov training experience. You will need to procure items to participate along with her slut training program. Mistress Kristina Rose has made special plans to transform you into the perfect little slut. This is the life you have always wanted and the day of becoming a filthy whore has arrived. You will be used, abused, fucked, filled and stretched until you have become completely addicted to your new life. All you have to do is repeat one simple phrase of "Yes Please Mistress" and your slut training begins!
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10747kbps
Audio: 304kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose Slut Trained
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sissy Cuckold Contest Faro

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clips4sale.
Cast: Astrid Star
Genres: Femdom, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Bi, Sissy Training, Cuckold
I wonder how stupid he’s gonna feel goin’ over to my ex’s to pick up my slutty lingerie from my ex boyfriend’s place.
I’m literally sending a scrawny wimp of a man, over to my ex boyfriends place to ask a big strong man for my used lingerie and heels, haha.
Lets Turn our tiny dicked boyfriends into sissy cuckolds so we can fuck our big dicked ex’s!
Duration: 1:17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sissy Cuckold Contest
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Nina Punishes Aaron Oak Grove

Well-hung, straight stud victor needs to make some extra cash and is willing to let franco blow him for it. Franco makes victor earn his keep by torturing his cock after he cums, then telling him to suck his dick. He gives victor his first taste of cock, first taste of pre-cum and a huge, impressive load that shoots everywhere!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:17
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Nina Punishes Aaron
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
RXGijotoy isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla